Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 288. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Good morning everyone (at least here in Singapore) Smiley Will do a Facebook Live on our company channel in 15 minutes at 10:45am Singapore time (10:45pm New York Time) - looking forward to telling you about the card orders and answering your questions about our tokensale on Saturday: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
@playgrounder
maybe i lost your answer , so be patience and answer again my questions:
I reserved italian translation, have you already planned bounties program for us?
i mean translating and moderating bounties, and signatures also

Im in contact with some customers interested in ore-ICO is still open?

let me know
thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
interested in helping out with this
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I would like to invest 2 ETH. How shall I proceed?
You need to wait till 24 JUNE 2017, 1PM (UTC) because only then Tenx starts their ICO. You may find more information here http://www.tenx.tech/tokensale.html also they are having alert provisions there. You may subscribe with it by using your email for a prompt notification on start of token sale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

We will have all instructions live here: http://tokensale.tenx.tech
Do NOT trust any other website!
Activity: 23
Is it listed on any exchange if not when its gonna be listed? Is there any particular dates out yet?

How to invest in TenX if I don't have minimum 250ETH to invest.

Minimum is 0.05 ETH
We will get listed after the token sale - announcements coming soon.

Is it listed on any exchange if not when its gonna be listed? Is there any particular dates out yet?

Minimum is 0.05 ETH
We will get listed after the token sale - announcements coming soon.
Activity: 23

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
how this is different than monaco??

Just do me a favour pls and search this thread for that. Answered several times:
1. We have a working product, not just an idea (ideas are not worth much)
2. We can integrate any blockchain
3. We have no fees
etc...
Details, search in this thread or check our comparison on page 8 in our whitepaper: www.tenx.tech
thank you Smiley looks like i invested in wrong ico lol

Just do me a favour pls and search this thread for that. Answered several times:
1. We have a working product, not just an idea (ideas are not worth much)
2. We can integrate any blockchain
3. We have no fees
etc...
Details, search in this thread or check our comparison on page 8 in our whitepaper: www.tenx.tech
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Good morning everyone (at least here in Singapore) Smiley Will do a Facebook Live on our company channel in 15 minutes at 10:45am Singapore time (10:45pm New York Time) - looking forward to telling you about the card orders and answering your questions about our tokensale on Saturday: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet

That's the way to do it. Thanks for sharing will check it out. Make sure you open the video to the public so everyone can tune in even without a FB account.

It is public and we always repost our videos from FB within a couple of hours on our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/tenxwallet
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

That's the way to do it. Thanks for sharing will check it out. Make sure you open the video to the public so everyone can tune in even without a FB account.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

1. How are you associated with the COMIT network project?
2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.

You can find a lot of answers to your questions on TenX youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

(all videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog/videos ) Wink
Activity: 13
Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

1. How are you associated with the COMIT network project?
2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Just because your logo is on some website doesn't necessarily mean that Vitalik himself knows about your project. Especially because he recently said he is not will not act as an advisor to any other project than OmiseGo and Kyber. Show us better proof of his collaboration with TenX than that.

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874521946079232000 

And why exactly do you need $80 million dollars to develop it beside greed?

If you meet him, ask him if he knows about us... he uses our card by the way... he is NOT an advisor... he never said that.
Just because you think small, does not mean we do. 200-250 people, banking license, liquidity, much more... 80m is nothing for all that.
What a professional way to reply.You know what is your only USP?It is Vitalik name and that is the reason why everyone asking you more about his association witj your project.Take him out of Tenx and you are just another blockchain based card
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
No it's not fake.
They also have bancor and sonm (no other exchange have them)

But the price is going up
Activity: 39
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Good luck!
Jump to: