Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 290. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just wondering why the ticker is "PAY" instead of "TEN" or "TENX".

Because why not, if we want to focus on PAYMENTS Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Just wondering why the ticker is "PAY" instead of "TEN" or "TENX".
Celebrating our 2-year anniversay just before our token sale - it's been an incredible start:
https://youtu.be/orhhBkxHrac
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
One thing that is missing or I'm now seeing is the total amount of PAY that will exists.
It says 20% will hold the company but how much will be in numbers.

they say 80% will be for the public. 51% will be in the ICO and the 29% will be after the ICO.
ICO has 200k Eth. If 1 Eth = 350 PAY, so total is 70,000,000 PAY for the 51%.
29% will be around 40,000,000. if 1eth is still 350 PAY.
Total of 110M Pay for public sale which is 80%, then 20% for the company will be 27.5M Pay.
Grand total of 137.5M Pay tokens.

Hope I'm correct with my math. damn why dont they just put it in the whitepaper!  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Shocked Wink

This is not correct.
You forgot to add the 20% bonus during the ico.
If I am not wrong the total is close to 170 million coins.
These coins too quickly provide wallet, Dhal ICO and bounty has not yet begun
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
One thing that is missing or I'm now seeing is the total amount of PAY that will exists.

they say 80% will be for the public. 51% will be in the ICO and the 29% will be after the ICO.
Total of 110M Pay for public sale which is 80%, then 20% for the company will be 27.5M Pay.

Hope I'm correct with my math. damn why dont they just put it in the whitepaper!  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Shocked Wink

This is not correct.
You forgot to add the 20% bonus during the ico.
If I am not wrong the total is close to 170 million coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Interesting project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
If needed, I would hereby like to reserve the German translation. Thank you for your consideration.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
everything is ready and live - watch our videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

When TenX physical card will be available for people outside Singapore?

Before maintenance, I've tried the virtual card and quite satisfied, so I want order TenX physical card Grin
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
1 ETH = 350 PAY

ETH = $370

1 PAY = $1.05

Thanks I won't buy

Why exactly?
Activity: 4
Is fenbushi owned by Vitalik?There is no clear information on fenbushi.vc website that explicitly mention that Vitalik invested in TenX.
Go on, at least try before asking pointless questions. Go to the link, clink on Team, look at the glorious photo of Vitalik. Then click on Portfolio Highlights and see TenX is listed.

Ta daa. Vitalik is a co-founder of Fenbushi Capital, who have invested in TenX.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Have Vitalik really invested in Tenx? Why did he only say he will give advise to  @omise_go and @loi_luu 's Kyber ?
Why didn't he pay attention to his investment in Tenx?

i think vitalik not invested this project

It's ok if you think that - go on his fund's website and check the facts: www.fenbushi.vc
Is fenbushi owned by Vitalik?There is no clear information on fenbushi.vc website that explicitly mention that Vitalik invested in TenX.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
1 ETH = 350 PAY

ETH = $370

1 PAY = $1.05

Thanks I won't buy
Activity: 476
Where can i find list of countries where this visa card will be delivered? Can someone make some comparison with XAPO or Payeer sistem this would be very nice to see. If TenX have advantages over those mentioned for services on ATMs, then we have a winner here.

I checked http://www.tenx.tech but i did not see the comparison or difference between your project and the one mentioned but i know it is a great project.

Will your card be able to solve paypal, amazon, aws, google etc verification process ?

My bad... go into our whitepaper page 8:
https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 604
There is a similar project called Monaco. What differentiates TenX from it?

We have a comparison on our website: www.tenx.tech
Short version: WE ARE LIVE - Monaco is only a concept... nothing proven. We do not charge any fees, we work with more currencies, we have a better backend, etc.
Monaco is a whitelabel solution without any actual tech.

I checked http://www.tenx.tech but i did not see the comparison or difference between your project and the one mentioned but i know it is a great project.

Will your card be able to solve paypal, amazon, aws, google etc verification process ?
Is it safe to deposit ETH funds into the TenX android wallet?

Can I buy TenX ICO tokens through TenX android wallet and receive the tokens in the app ?

Thanks in advance Wink

You could. Since our app is only available for Android, we encourage people to use MyEtherWallet.
(iOS and webApp will be available by August latest)
We will talk about COMIT in today’s webinar, here is a blog post I made for Bitcoin Magazine on how it is technically possible to connect any blockchain without a 3rd party: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-three-technical-requirements-connect-blockchains-without-token/
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Is it safe to deposit ETH funds into the TenX android wallet?

Can I buy TenX ICO tokens through TenX android wallet and receive the tokens in the app ?

Thanks in advance Wink
Jump to: