Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 304. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What difference do you have with the roadmap of Monaco Visa Card which also is currently in the ICO stage? Both I guess are ERC token.
Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin

I mentioned this before:
For TenX the card is only the tip of the ice-bearg - our true powerhouse is the underlying technology of connecting ALL blockchains.
Our presale of 90,000 ETH is pretty much full - we are allocating some final slots right now. So we raised more in a non-open yet token sale than Monaco in weeks - I don't think our token buyers are even close to interested in Monaco, it is like night and day.

No fees
All blockchains
Existing product

Where did  you do your presale? Didn't make a buzz to me. and sounds like private investors if its real and most probably going to be manipulated for several years. This idea seem only copied from them though but whatever, you already got here.
i think they launched in Singapore only,to beta testers,  so was only published there and not globally.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
What difference do you have with the roadmap of Monaco Visa Card which also is currently in the ICO stage? Both I guess are ERC token.
Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin

I mentioned this before:
For TenX the card is only the tip of the ice-bearg - our true powerhouse is the underlying technology of connecting ALL blockchains.
Our presale of 90,000 ETH is pretty much full - we are allocating some final slots right now. So we raised more in a non-open yet token sale than Monaco in weeks - I don't think our token buyers are even close to interested in Monaco, it is like night and day.

No fees
All blockchains
Existing product

Where did  you do your presale? Didn't make a buzz to me. and sounds like private investors if its real and most probably going to be manipulated for several years. This idea seem only copied from them though but whatever, you already got here.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Very nice thought . It's a creative project . the phone app will be very good .
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi Devs.

Great job! I will wait for the end of 2017 for using your card I hope.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
tenx is a pay tool which can use the btc or other coin,
but what 's the advantage of the coin?
you know,a lots of company or teams are desired to seize the market
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Just installed the android app and looking good.
Could you tell me when virtual card will be roughly available please? (from within the app)

[/quote]

We had orders active as a beta and will reopen within the next 2-3 weeks globally. Feel free to check YouTube: www.youtube.com/tenxwallet or Slack for users who have been using it: http://ten-x.herokuapp.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Go on to his fund's website: http://www.fenbushi.vc

Scroll down and look at the projects... See if you find us Smiley

Another card project is going to get started very soon with great names in advisory board. I also impressed to see Buterin on OP so that I will wait for this project because conversion rate is pretty nice.
can you share the link about this project? any article, title or description do you have? could you please share? I wish you luck with this beautiful project.

Sorry, but I got to ask: Are you kidding or just spamming? Are you not aware what page you are on?
Just installed the android app and looking good.
Could you tell me when virtual card will be roughly available please? (from within the app)

Another card project is going to get started very soon with great names in advisory board. I also impressed to see Buterin on OP so that I will wait for this project because conversion rate is pretty nice.
can you share the link about this project? any article, title or description do you have? could you please share? I wish you luck with this beautiful project.

Sorry, but I got to ask: Are you kidding or just spamming? Are you not aware what page you are on?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin

I mentioned this before:

No fees
All blockchains
Existing product
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Great project but No bounty campaigns? Signature, twitter or Facebook?

Do you guys have any contact with big exchanges?

We have partnerships with many news outlets, opinion leaders and other connections. Atm we do not offer a social media bounty campaign as many times the people who share this do not have an audience.

We are in final talks with most of the big exchanges, working out last details. We will announce them soon.
But maybe content creator bounty campaign? For example writing articles or drawing somwthing.

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Vitalik is also on board so where we can find any link about suggestion for this project. These days so many project using his name to make it reliable. This concept is looking interesting already so many project with same idea but good luck for this ICO.
When will ICO start?

end of June - we are waiting for the exact date when we get the contract from the lawyers.
Activity: 27
When will ICO start?
This will give you some insight in why we are going for an ICO now and not already 6 months ago:
https://medium.com/@TenX/what-is-the-future-of-token-sales-formerly-called-icos-b81f38d75692
Activity: 6
I heard that the privkeys will be made available to the owners of the card. This is true? If I can get 5000 PAY, will I have my card even in Latin America? Thanks and success in the project.

Yes, private keys will be available (NOT right now, but at a later stage this year)
We will definitely send you the card to Latin America.

Thank you for your trust and interest.

Should you have more questions, please let me know.
Jump to: