Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 301. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
People on Reddit and YouTube have said that the token sale will be expensive?

Can we have more info on this....
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Is there any pre-sale? I have heard that there is a pre-sale ongoing right now, if it is ture, any bonus offered to the pre-sale and if there is a locking period. Thank you in advance.

Yes. If you contribute more than 125 ETH you can get in for the presale. Please send an email with your desired amount to [email protected] and I will put you on the list. You will get the same 20% bonus that you get during the first 24hrs of the token sale on June 24th, you you have a confirmed slot if we have enough space for the 100K ETH presale limit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Is there any pre-sale? I have heard that there is a pre-sale ongoing right now, if it is ture, any bonus offered to the pre-sale and if there is a locking period. Thank you in advance.
yeah we need the spesificate of pre-sale
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Any Social Media Bounty Campaign?

We might offer a small signature campaign. Will keep you posted.
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any Social Media Bounty Campaign?
So everytime you make a transacation, you need your phone out?? :/

Also how is this better than Pluton, Tokencard and Monaco?? Can you please provide a comparison sheet. Before you say there is a working product thats the difference, I was referring to specs/how investors will earn money and in general the tech between competitors.

No, you just use your card.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
🚀to the Moon and a Stars 🚀
Something tells me the more projects on the ETH, the faster it will reach the level of btc. And the price will be corresponding.
This project, if everything works out as planned, will produce a very powerful resonance. I, the only thing, do not fully understand - the meaning of the crypt was in anonymity, but when a credit card is issued for the holder, everything should become somewhat different. Ether is like an endless corporation that wants to control everything. What will we come to in the future?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
This is very nice project I would like to take part into this ICO just read the whitepaper than I think it will a legit thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Also how is this better than Pluton, Tokencard and Monaco?? Can you please provide a comparison sheet. Before you say there is a working product thats the difference, I was referring to specs/how investors will earn money and in general the tech between competitors.

Monaco is a scam , remain tokencard and monaco. Tokencard have still nothing, even the app is not there ... Pluton i dont know.
Activity: 381

Activity: 602
Waiting for bounty campaign.

Good project
looks intriguing and the comparison with MONACO & TOKENCARD appears TENX already has a working product.

Can any member of the TENX Team share a photo of themselves with the Physical Card? Those in the pictures do not have logo of either VISA or MASTERCARD.

And did Vitalik Buterin showed any support publicly - like a tweet or meetup with the team?

You have seen all our videos on YouTube, right? www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

If you go to Vitalik's fund www.fenbushi.vc you will see it too.
TenX Vlog Episode 3 - structuring the TenX token sale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8444Eh7U4
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
looks intriguing and the comparison with MONACO & TOKENCARD appears TENX already has a working product.

Can any member of the TENX Team share a photo of themselves with the Physical Card? Those in the pictures do not have logo of either VISA or MASTERCARD.

And did Vitalik Buterin showed any support publicly - like a tweet or meetup with the team?

I have read the whitepaper and found that the trading will start at the end of the August 2017, why does it take a month? Thank you!

It says LATEST end of August. We will give it around 1 month from token sale to trading to have some great news, so that when the PAY token hits the exchanges, there is lots of great tenor in the market place.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
it sounds interesting . I will join it when TenX ICO released .
When is this signature bounty available for joining?  I want to support this project .

From the whitepaper, the ICO start from the end of this June.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
it sounds interesting . I will join it when TenX ICO released .
When is this signature bounty available for joining?  I want to support this project .

Activity: 742

I have read the whitepaper and found that the trading will start at the end of the August 2017, why does it take a month? Thank you!
is it right that Tenx will collaborate with status.im ?

TenX will collaborate with many projects and we will announce the partnerships one after the other.
Jump to: