Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 305. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I heard that the privkeys will be made available to the owners of the card. This is true? If I can get 5000 PAY, will I have my card even in Latin America? Thanks and success in the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
bookmark waiting update more bounty
Activity: 42
Great project but No bounty campaigns? Signature, twitter or Facebook?

Do you guys have any contact with big exchanges?

We have partnerships with many news outlets, opinion leaders and other connections. Atm we do not offer a social media bounty campaign as many times the people who share this do not have an audience.

We are in final talks with most of the big exchanges, working out last details. We will announce them soon.
I feel I did not get a clear answer to my question

If there are leftover tokens from the ICO what happens to them? Are they burned or what

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your question. If there is a leftover then the company will take them and distribute them to customers using TenX.

However, since we have almost filled everything of our presale, it is very unlikely this will happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Great project but No bounty campaigns? Signature, twitter or Facebook?

Do you guys have any contact with big exchanges?

If there are leftover tokens from the ICO what happens to them? Are they burned or what

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your question. If there is a leftover then the company will take them and distribute them to customers using TenX.
Activity: 434
I'm willing to participate in Vietnamese translation if you need, sir.
Please feel free to send a PM for reserving me. Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I pray for your success
Because it is a card related project, I am looking forward to daily posting
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Contact me via PM if you need Japanese translation.
Activity: 406

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
this project looks nice.
and i would like to see the advancement with good input from the community
this has a huge portion of the market that it could cover and be very profitable
I have received many personal messages for the PRESALE:

Yes, we offer a presale, to avoid situations where the actual sale is full within a few minutes.
The presale is a minimum of 125 ETH, which will give you 25,000 PAY tokens plus 20% Bonus (the same as people get during the first 24h during the regular sale).
Your spot will be guaranteed.

This procedure helps us to avoid chaos and also helps avoid a whale snatching a large chunk.
It helps people with at least 125 ETH to have a secure slot.

If you are interested, please send your desired ETH amount to [email protected]
DigixGlobal and TenX partner for gold token payments on Ethereum
www.ibtimes.co.uk/digixglobal-tenx-partner-gold-token-payments-ethereum-1624935

Yeah, I was just about to wonder when one of Monaco or Tokencard will pop in :-)
Welcome.

Btw. No clue what your picture was supposed to mean, but I assume, all you wanted was attention.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
hey devs

I would like to reserve the french translation bounty

I did the translation for TAAS, BANCOR PROTOCOL and a lot of successful other project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
You mentioned that intial ico gives out 51% of tokens but if only half sell, then its only 25.5% of tokens.

What would happen to the rest of the tokens that arent sold?

They burned?

In total we are giving away 80% and keeping 20% in the company. 51% will be sold at this token sale, the remaining 29% will be used for when customers use our card and get 0.1%, bug bounties, etc.

The exact details can be found in our Whitepaper: www.tenx.tech
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Ok, well thanks for the explanation sounds like you might be the real thing and not the scam and if that is the case I'll probably be one of your customers using your service. Good luck!

You can also search on Reddit in the ETH channel, watch YouTube (www.youtube.com/tenxwallet) or check our Slack Channel (https://ten-x.herokuapp.com) and get lots of feedback from users in Singapore who have been using our card during the ongoing beta phase.
cheers!, im in U.K and its 1.34 a.m here, off to bed but you have a new supporter for sure
Ok, well thanks for the explanation sounds like you might be the real thing and not the scam and if that is the case I'll probably be one of your customers using your service. Good luck!

You can also search on Reddit in the ETH channel, watch YouTube (www.youtube.com/tenxwallet) or check our Slack Channel (https://ten-x.herokuapp.com) and get lots of feedback from users in Singapore who have been using our card during the ongoing beta phase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Paypal incubator caught my eye and it checks out ok, on fintechnews.sg

We underwent a detailed due diligence when we went for our 1M Seed round in February - here, check out Fenbushi's website (the fund of Bo Shen and Vitalik Buterin) and you will see us listed there:
http://fenbushi.vc/index_en.html
Thankyou, you read my mind as i was doing the Vitalik link!
Jump to: