Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 299. (Read 332129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
@playgrounder
could you please answer my PM'
thanks
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
the cap is a little bit high ... but all ico's now are doing the same, totally crazy... event the best startups didnt have the some money on their debut in early 2000 y...

Now all turned into crazy all ICO's are raising huge money because it's era of that. This concept is looking interesting than it would be nice to watch this thread how they will create hype about this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
the cap is a little bit high ... but all ico's now are doing the same, totally crazy... event the best startups didnt have the some money on their debut in early 2000 y...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
as I see,the project looks like the monaco!
it had a lots of copy project ,I don't join this ,
even it had a good profit
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

[/quote]

I have seen this project and I can see the Prospects of this coin. I will spend some profits from another projects to invest here.
Which exchanges do you intend to liste this coin after ICO finished, Dev?
[/quote]

No fixed contracts yet - talking to many exchanges in US, Europe and China. Will announce after finish of sale.

[/quote]

everything on ETH now making ETH very expensive. So 1 ETH give 350 tokens. this gets more and more expensive each day.

Also i checked out the COMIT network website. doesn't have much information. does anyone else have info?

thanks
[/quote]

Did you read the whitepaper on www.comit.network ? Also videos on www.youtube.com/tenxwallet
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
dev what's your opinion about mona.co and TokenCard they seem to be in the same field

We compare our advantages on our website: www.tenx.tech

Short version:
we have no fees, any blockchain asset, existing product, etc...

I have seen this project and I can see the Prospects of this coin. I will spend some profits from another projects to invest here.

everything on ETH now making ETH very expensive. So 1 ETH give 350 tokens. this gets more and more expensive each day.

Also i checked out the COMIT network website. doesn't have much information. does anyone else have info?

thanks
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
dev what's your opinion about mona.co and TokenCard they seem to be in the same field

Short version:

Short version:
I dont understand why is there no buzz in your project even after securing Vitalik as your angel investor. The ICO is around the corner. Something feels fishy

There is no buzz because it is an ICO for whales only.  Minimum investment is 125 ETH last I checked.   Roll Eyes

This is not correct. We are doing a PRESALE right now for minimum 125 ETH to have the whales off the table by June 24th when we do the token sale, with minimum 0.05 ETH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
I dont understand why is there no buzz in your project even after securing Vitalik as your angel investor. The ICO is around the corner. Something feels fishy

There is no buzz because it is an ICO for whales only.  Minimum investment is 125 ETH last I checked.   Roll Eyes
That was one of our very first pitches in May 2015 at the DBS Hackathon, which we won and got us 15,000 dollars plus a slot at the incubator where we eventually launched our company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvncOsmHEq8

That pitch was by far not perfect, but it got us in :-)
Is there any confirmation from Vitalik that he inbested in this?Can someone please point me to the axtual xource aor any way to verify it?

look at Vitalik's fund: www.fenbushi.vc and look who they support.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
If you want to convert tokens within the TenX App - will there be any conversion fees, e.g. if you want to convert from ETH to DASH?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Is there any confirmation from Vitalik that he inbested in this?Can someone please point me to the axtual xource aor any way to verify it?
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
Any Social Media Bounty Campaign?

We might offer a small signature campaign. Will keep you posted.
This excellent solution.  I look forward and with pleasure I will join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

I would hardly constitute 150k ether worth of presale interest as a lack of buzz in the project..

Sigh.. that was gonna be my next rebuttal, why you take me point!? haha, but seriously yeah its got a lot of backing and buzz already imo. It just may not be here on the fabulous BCT
Activity: 38

I would hardly constitute 150k ether worth of presale interest as a lack of buzz in the project..
Jump to: