Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 48. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Projet intéressant puisque alliant à la fois la sûreté et la qualité de cette nouvelle technologie que constitue la blockchain qui va changer le monde dans le futur et l'utilisation de l'AI pour le secteur du divertissement en plein essort.  Je crois fort en ce projet!
copper member
Activity: 420
Hi everyone,
i'm really impressed about blockchain's  fields of application. I was reading, on white paper, the part about  "community driven content" and i'm wondering about what type of tools are offered .
thx for any replay

Great question! We will offer a very robust SDK for those that want to develop on Terra Virtua and of course they will be able to be paid in TVT tokens.
Activity: 1
Superproject, a tough team of experts in their field, waiting for positive news from the team  Smiley
Activity: 25
nice project  Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Base on the roadmap, the portal alpha will be completed this month. Will you let selected community members to try?
If you are going to have bounties to help promote this project further, I'd like to participate as well.
Activity: 16
The future is here today with Terra Virtua!
Activity: 7
a constructive comment
This project has by far one of the most potential, the team is awesome.
Activity: 53
Hi everyone,
i'm really impressed about blockchain's  fields of application. I was reading, on white paper, the part about  "community driven content" and i'm wondering about what type of tools are offered .
thx for any replay
Wow, this is a really ambitious projection. VR games, skins, cryptocurreny... what's not to love?
Activity: 36
This is a very potential project !!
Activity: 73
Wonderful project and strong team I wish you success
Activity: 112
Great project. Perfect
Activity: 168
The vision is really appreciated. VR world is the future.
Activity: 224
What a great project hope your vr solutions will be a good innovation
Activity: 58
This is a very potential project !!!1
Activity: 294
This project has great minds and brain working tirelessly to bring out the best. Kudos dev
OEB
Activity: 2
Cool project!
When will be on coinmarketcap?
copper member
Activity: 420
Looks like a solid project. This project impresses me particularly.
I would like to contribute and invest because for me it really goes on the moon!
Great team, good luck!!!

Pre-ICO starts tomorrow on our website!
Activity: 71
lokks interesting. all the best for your success.
Pages:
Jump to: