Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 46. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Well well well, I think that the gaming part is really important, if you can have a gaming community and then advertise our coins, it will be a lot better
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Good project. Nice one dev.
Activity: 1
Good project,  good luck
Activity: 46
The team is full of experienced professionals and I really trust that this project they embarking upon is definitely something to reckon with when it takes off.
Activity: 32
As VR is becoming more and more mainstream, I see great potential in the Terry Virtua platform. Glad to be part of it.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Immersive Entertainment is the future, love VR. Great team, wish you all the best and a lot of success.
Activity: 148
There's a usecase behind this project, this is the kind of stuff we should see more often in the cryptoworld, I hope they'll get the success they deserve ! Smiley
Activity: 3
looks like great ....................................................................... Wink
Activity: 3
Good team and whitepaper!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Innovation, creativity, community this is the edge of Terra Virtua and what they are going to offer in market.
Activity: 120
Activity: 168
it's really interesting
Activity: 20
🚀 Terra Virtua - the first Blockchain driven VR immersive entertainment platform! Pre-ICO starts on the 29th March! 🚀 Get ready to earn your Bounties! 🚀 Follow @terra_virtua and be the first to know how to earn FREE TVT tokens! #TerraVirtuaICO #VR #AR #ICO #cryptocurrency
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
One more great project in VR industry. It'd be better if portal launch is done sooner than anticipated date.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
VR is a niche space and it is good to see projects like yours entering this space. Will be looking forward to see what you accomplish!
Activity: 81
are you running referall program?
Activity: 2
Good project, and cool bounty contest.
Activity: 67
Great project, looking forward to the launch
Activity: 406
Among the most promising #ICO with tangible business proposition, market traction & ready product . Terra Virtua is one of the best project right now.
Activity: 22
My biggest hangup in gaming (and VR gaming) is not wanting to go and buy new games at full pop.   I wait and wait and wait until they are on massive discounts, end up buying too many of them, and then never get around to playing 1/2 of them.  A subscription model is exactly what i want for VR.  Thank you guys for this!
Pages:
Jump to: