Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 44. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
excited to get listed..best project.
Activity: 46
Activity: 38
Good Project
Activity: 238
Very interesting project. The VR market is a huge market with not that many competitors, yet. We see a good chance this project can succeed with such a big team and a great whitepaper.
Activity: 4
interesting project, good luck guys  Wink
Activity: 60

You have a wonderful project.Wish you all the best.
VR market is a huge market with not many competitors, yet. I see a good chance this project can succeced.
Activity: 512
Very nice project
Entertainment is a hugh business, so a great opportunity!
Activity: 60
I'm glad to join Airdrop. I'm looking forward to checking white paper.  Good Luck!!           
Activity: 22
This is the project we have been waiting for,  I don't have doubts in mind that this project will be highly successful.
Activity: 53
I will be following the project with interest as I am really getting excited about all the new technology that is beginning to change our world. AI and VR are the two big game changers, along with of course block-chain technology which helps to create more efficient ways of data extraction and also platform performance. I like the idea that you are integrating a social aspect into your Entertainment platform, making it more interactive and pro active for users to be engaged.
Activity: 11
We hope that we can carry out ICO according to the average weekly price of ETH.
Activity: 3
Coolest ico!!
Activity: 53
Very good project. All the best Smiley
Activity: 1
I'm also curious in the project VR engagement. Need more information please.
Activity: 14
Lovely Project. with a nice idea
Activity: 8
very promising and serious project. You're the best
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I see this project like very importantto the people. So i wish it will be successful. Very nice to see the information about developers.
Pages:
Jump to: