Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 43. (Read 29080 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Nice Whitepaper.  Nice team .the oonly remark is the very low amount of tôkens for airdrop . 50 on 1bilion is pretty much 0. .  You could have been a little bit more generous....  But anyway good project

Thanks for the feedback, we'll consider it for future airdrops. 50 TVT is worth about $4, which we thought was fair for the first Airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 15
Vr blockchain can gain its space in this crypto world. I read the WP and this project can be one of the main characters.
Activity: 1
I like this project!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
The vision is really appreciated. VR world is the future.
Activity: 11
Very interesting project, good team. I wish success and luck to the project.
Activity: 36
Very interesting project
Activity: 9
good project !
Activity: 3
good project
Activity: 20
The VR market is a huge market with not that many competitors, yet. We see a good chance this project can succeed with such a big team and a great whitepaper. The value for the airdrop is average and actually you have up to 50% bonus in the pre-sale so it might be even a bit lower value
Activity: 6
Yours is a good project, keep up with the good work Terra team!
Activity: 16
This is a promising project,  kindly give me a link to its bounty program. Thanks
Activity: 2
good project!
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
One of the most promising areas for a new project I will be waiting for the ICO as well..
Activity: 109
wow its a nice project very promising and a lot of potential
great idea very spontaneous project and very genuine kudos to the people behind this project hoping to get a supporter to all the exchanger
Activity: 8
i Love VR and AR...we all are...hope to received airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Nice Whitepaper.  Nice team .the oonly remark is the very low amount of tôkens for airdrop . 50 on 1bilion is pretty much 0. .  You could have been a little bit more generous....  But anyway good project
Activity: 14
This project sounds very good. I've read the whitepaper and their ideas are innovative. I hope this goes a long way and the team keeps working on this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Almost no competition in this field and a solid team, whitepaper. This is gonna be great i'm sure !
Pages:
Jump to: