Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 47. (Read 408769 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 12:07:28 AM
Terracoin still very undervalued I see... Time to talk to my trading friends and see if they can help with listings.

There are so many inferior coins on larger exchanges. Love the persistence guys!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 11:21:09 PM
haha, you're getting popular that's why they are interested in your account. Grin

Well, its a piss off lol .. I think everybody that used to contact me there knows that I'm in this account now, so no real harm no foul... Not sure if I reused a password or BCT DB got hacked, or the site bruteforced for my account, but its still an annoyance.
Activity: 425
Merit: 262
October 18, 2017, 11:09:12 PM
Anybody who had communication with my previous account after September 29th was communicating with whoever hacked my account. From the sounds of it, BCT will allow the imposter to continue to utilize the account as I never had a BTC address or PGP key associated with the account. (no, I can't just reset my password, as they changed the email address) Any further communication (via PM's or otherwise) should be directed to this account now. If you need verification I am who I am, then come visit me on slack for terracoin. You can see the complete change from my regular communication to spamming ICO crap on my old account (SixOfFive) as it seems that is their agenda. I don't believe in investing in ICO's as they are incredibly scammy as anybody who knows me knows that is my stance on them .. Any coin they are pushing for an ICO should be regarded as a scam and money lost if you send any towards what they promote.

Just a heads up!

haha, you're getting popular that's why they are interested in your account. Grin
Activity: 425
October 18, 2017, 11:05:32 PM

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

Like I said I will add it to the list if more people want it on there.

No, I'm not in the US. It seems that only the US thinks they are political then - because the rest of the world certainly doesn't. Wikileaks are a global organisation who report on global affairs of global interest to the global population - TRC is global, isn't it?

A good match then I think......

I don't think wikileaks should be in the list in current state. As TRC is not strong enough, as we don't have network security comparable to BTC, DASH, LTC, XMR, ETH, etc.
We should be careful to involve other organizations. TRC should protect itself well so as to have a bright future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 07:24:00 PM
Anybody who had communication with my previous account after September 29th was communicating with whoever hacked my account. From the sounds of it, BCT will allow the imposter to continue to utilize the account as I never had a BTC address or PGP key associated with the account. (no, I can't just reset my password, as they changed the email address) Any further communication (via PM's or otherwise) should be directed to this account now. If you need verification I am who I am, then come visit me on slack for terracoin. You can see the complete change from my regular communication to spamming ICO crap on my old account (SixOfFive) as it seems that is their agenda. I don't believe in investing in ICO's as they are incredibly scammy as anybody who knows me knows that is my stance on them .. Any coin they are pushing for an ICO should be regarded as a scam and money lost if you send any towards what they promote.

Just a heads up!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
October 18, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

No, I'm not in the US. It seems that only the US thinks they are political then - because the rest of the world certainly doesn't. Wikileaks are a global organisation who report on global affairs of global interest to the global population - TRC is global, isn't it?

A good match then I think......
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
October 18, 2017, 04:39:04 PM
Since when was Wikileadks political?....It's a non-profit journalistic organization, about as apolitical as you can get.

Wikileaks brings out some strong emotions in people and I rather not have this thread blowup into some sort of political discussion.

EDIT: If a bunch of people want it on the list I will add it on there.

Again, Wikileaks is absolutely not political, It's a non-profit journalistic organization, which is about as apolitical as you can get. Nobody wants politics involved, which is why I suggested them.

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
October 18, 2017, 04:33:02 PM
I updated the poll on here.  Please vote.  Thanks!

Wikileaks not an option?

We are trying to stay apolitical.

And this is the best position in our industry!

I totally agree with that. WikiLeaks is a very delicate subject.
October 18, 2017, 04:31:19 PM
Since when was Wikileadks political?....It's a non-profit journalistic organization, about as apolitical as you can get.

Wikileaks brings out some strong emotions in people and I rather not have this thread blowup into some sort of political discussion.

Again, Wikileaks is absolutely not political, It's a non-profit journalistic organization, which is about as apolitical as you can get. Nobody wants politics involved, which is why I suggested them.
Activity: 697
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
October 18, 2017, 04:00:47 PM
I updated the poll on here.  Please vote.  Thanks!

Wikileaks not an option?

And they are truly trying to change the world, not like WWF that goes where the big guys tell them to go.

By the other hand I think that there is a general understanding at least among the TRC Foundation members in what kind of world we are living. And personally I understand very well the TRC Foundation position.

In the same time there is not reason to put into the list all the organizations that was mentioned so far but treating this idea differently, requesting a lot of people to support this idea.

This kind of issues will arise continually if we declare that we want to change the world, or to help others to change the world.

That's why I put forward the idea that TRC Foundation should serve the TRC community so as the members of TRC Foundation be protected structurally. If the members of TRC Foundation are just managing things on behalf of community they will have almost no responsibilities on regard of TRC community decisions.

I don't insist on my ideas to be accepted though. Fortunately enough each one of us have its own.
And if and when I'll be ready to make my proposals I'll do them without asking anything to anyone except the TRC community directly. That's why I was suggesting to IconFirm to make his proposal if he thinks its a valid idea.
legendary
October 18, 2017, 03:39:13 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

October 18, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

Activity: 697
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
October 18, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

It's still the position of TRC Foundation as far a I understand, right? So IconFirm may try to put his idea as proposal to see what the dcg thinks or not?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

legendary
October 18, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

October 18, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

Wikileaks not an option?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 03:50:51 AM
Novaexchange back in the game - maintenance mode is completed, deposits and withdrawals are working fine (tested!)!!! At the moment, 5 of the 6 exchanges fully operational with our coin!
Now we are waiting for the updates of the wallet CoinGather - they are still lagging! Wink

I almost emailed you on here today to ask if you could work your magic on CoinGather!  Smiley

Sorry - my magic is not omnipotent! Smiley As they say in Russia - I'm not a magician, I'm just learning! Wink
legendary
October 17, 2017, 09:00:03 PM
legendary
October 16, 2017, 08:15:35 PM
Novaexchange back in the game - maintenance mode is completed, deposits and withdrawals are working fine (tested!)!!! At the moment, 5 of the 6 exchanges fully operational with our coin!
Now we are waiting for the updates of the wallet CoinGather - they are still lagging! Wink

I almost emailed you on here today to ask if you could work your magic on CoinGather!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: