Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 50. (Read 408769 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 262
October 08, 2017, 02:46:06 AM
One good news: tradesatoshi finished the TRC wallet maintenance.
Activity: 425
October 08, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

When will it be back up?

Nobody knows.  Hopefully soon.

Please can you ask them?

We don't need to ask them everyday, this is annoying. I think ask them every week is acceptable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

anyone else having problem with the masternodes going to safemode???

I'm on the latest and so are my peers....

error -2: safe mode: warning: we do not appear to fully agree with our peers! you may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Does it say that on the actual masternode, or on your wallet?

my normal wallet is fine, this is just on all my masternodes...

I have seen that error before but it eventually goes away.  The safe mode thing I haven't seen.  Is the masternode still working?

What kind of coin? Where can I buy it, at which exchange will it be purchased

It is a minable coin with masternodes and decentralized governance.  Right now the best place to get it is C-Cex.  The price is way cheaper there and you can get your coins out.

TRC's current rating at cryotopia is 2.5 out of 5.

Here's the criteria for such classification:
Windows Wallet:    Yes
Linux Wallet:    No
Mac Wallet:    No
Mobile Wallet:    Yes
Web/Paper Wallet:    No
Premine:    0%
Block Explorer:    Yes
Cryptopia Forum:    No
Total:    500/1000

Could we improve that? I think TRC has already a linux wallet, isn't?

Source: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=TRC&view=rating

In my original hard fork email to them I asked them if they could update that too, but they didn't respond to that part.  I was going to wait till after the wallet comes out of maintenance before I bother them again about it.

Hey I'm using Wallet (Terracoin Core version v0.12.1.5-944d3a5f7 (32-bit).  The wallet says synchronising with network with 0 hours behind..It just stays like that anyone else have this issue?

I was able to duplicate this.  Usually a re-index of the blockchain will fix it.  The 33 hour block messed things up a little bit.

When will it be back up?

Please can you ask them?
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
October 07, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

error -2: safe mode: warning: we do not appear to fully agree with our peers! you may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

I have seen that error before but it eventually goes away.  The safe mode thing I haven't seen.  Is the masternode still working?

It is a minable coin with masternodes and decentralized governance.  Right now the best place to get it is C-Cex.  The price is way cheaper there and you can get your coins out.

In my original hard fork email to them I asked them if they could update that too, but they didn't respond to that part.  I was going to wait till after the wallet comes out of maintenance before I bother them again about it.

Hey I'm using Wallet (Terracoin Core version v0.12.1.5-944d3a5f7 (32-bit).  The wallet says synchronising with network with 0 hours behind..It just stays like that anyone else have this issue?

I was able to duplicate this.  Usually a re-index of the blockchain will fix it.  The 33 hour block messed things up a little bit.

When will it be back up?

October 07, 2017, 02:19:04 PM
Is there anything wrong with coin exchange. It seem no trade is active and my trade cant fill.

Thanks

Wallet is in maintenance still.

When will it be back up?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
October 07, 2017, 09:35:01 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
October 07, 2017, 09:11:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
October 07, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

legendary
October 06, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

legendary
October 06, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

legendary
October 06, 2017, 03:55:20 PM
Is there anything wrong with coin exchange. It seem no trade is active and my trade cant fill.

Thanks

just ccex is back online so far
legendary
October 06, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

Thanks

Wallet is in maintenance still.
October 06, 2017, 03:16:43 PM

Thanks
legendary
October 06, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

We implemented decentralized governance just for this reason.  Now anyone who owns a masternode can put in a proposal for budgetary funds for their projects.  This will attract a lot of people to the coin and since the first proposal I am going to put in is for team pay, it will also attract people to the Terracoin Team.

[/quote]

Would you have a guide to submit proposals ? seeing as this a terracoin would this coin be more for helping out the planet so the proposals should be along the lines of paying for development and building solar farm to burn less fossil fuel? i would like to make a proposal to start a solar power grid in my neighborhood no burning any fuel.
[/quote]

I am going to work on a guide for proposals this weekend or next week.  The proposals can be for things like that, and also coin development items.  Like, marketing etc.
Activity: 62
October 06, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

[/quote]

We implemented decentralized governance just for this reason.  Now anyone who owns a masternode can put in a proposal for budgetary funds for their projects.  This will attract a lot of people to the coin and since the first proposal I am going to put in is for team pay, it will also attract people to the Terracoin Team.

[/quote]

Would you have a guide to submit proposals ? seeing as this a terracoin would this coin be more for helping out the planet so the proposals should be along the lines of paying for development and building solar farm to burn less fossil fuel? i would like to make a proposal to start a solar power grid in my neighborhood no burning any fuel.
legendary
October 06, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

How much longer until a wallet for os x comes out?

I purchased a Mac Wednesday and it should arrive today.  I plan on trying to get the OSX wallet out by next Wednesday.

Hello, I have quite big problem. I need withdraw tokens from cryptopia. Can you tell me how long can the maintanenc take? thank you a lot

Someone mentioned that they thought it would take about 2 weeks.  It has been one week.

I think dGovernment has to invest into the infrastructure we need to develop the TRC ecosystem creating the companies that are needed and than selling them to the best offerer once they are functioning, so instead of just spending funds we'll make even more to reinvest.

I don't quite understand what you mean.  Can you clarify?
Activity: 697
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
October 06, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
Current top priority is to think about how to attract developers to grow the ecosystem involving TRC.
Since some people are holding TRC without doing anything, this is not a good thing to the ecosystem.
A healthy system is that the shares are in the hand of people with ability and action.
Think about how this will work in the real world. A company with shares. When the company needs to grow, they do SPO and offer the shares/option as some incentive.
If we do not do SPO, to protect the existing investors. We can raise money to buy back the shares and then use these shares to pay development services.
So I think a voting system is good for the TRC or any other similar systems to grow.

I think dGovernment has to invest into the infrastructure we need to develop the TRC ecosystem creating the companies that are needed and than selling them to the best offerer once they are functioning, so instead of just spending funds we'll make even more to reinvest.

Activity: 2
October 06, 2017, 03:49:16 AM
Hello, I have quite big problem. I need withdraw tokens from cryptopia. Can you tell me how long can the maintanenc take? thank you a lot
Activity: 6
October 06, 2017, 02:59:12 AM

How much longer until a wallet for os x comes out?
Pages:
Jump to: