Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 58. (Read 408769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2017, 11:56:26 AM
It's Terracoin show time now
Fasten your seatbelts  Shocked
 Cool

Yep!  The minute the whale ran out of coin things started to climb.  Hope everyone got some of the cheap whale TRC!

One of the oldest crypto projects in history is still shining Smiley

After the hard fork is when we start to get the fun stuff, like adding more innovations!

Hello, i've just rea on the terracoin masternode to come, what is going to be the masternode % of the rewards? as i understand there's going to be a minimum of 5000 trc to b able to set up the MN, correct?

I have a chart but it turns to garbage when I post it on bitcointalk so the rewards break down like this.  45% miners, 45% masternodes, 10% decentralized governance. That means masternodes get 97,200 TRC a month.

So take 97,200/number of masternodes and that is the monthly reward.  We currently have 70 enabled on the network right now, even though rewards don't start until the hard fork.  We are guessing between 300-500 right after the hard fork.

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.

Was this in response to some having an issue?  I may have missed a message.  If so, then whoever had a question please repost.  Thanks!

Any windows guide to setup mn ? thanks.

Here is a rough draft of a guide.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wHcTCr1qh3S09rMUI5dmhoNnc

24h volume looks nice, i hope we'll see TRC on Bittrex one day  Tongue

We are going to be campaigning hard to get on Bittrex after the hard fork.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
September 25, 2017, 10:18:24 AM
24h volume looks nice, i hope we'll see TRC on Bittrex one day  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
September 25, 2017, 08:22:39 AM
Any windows guide to setup mn ? thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 25, 2017, 04:58:47 AM
Hello, i've just rea on the terracoin masternode to come, what is going to be the masternode % of the rewards? as i understand there's going to be a minimum of 5000 trc to b able to set up the MN, correct?
yeap 5000 per masternode
That would be very interesting to know, the rewards i mean
Any info on the masternode will be very helpfull.

Well it will hardly depend on the number of nodes in total
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
September 25, 2017, 03:51:08 AM
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 03:34:34 AM
One of the oldest crypto projects in history is still shining Smiley
legendary
September 24, 2017, 08:34:53 PM

./configure CXXFLAGS="--param ggc-min-expand=1 --param ggc-min-heapsize=32768"

Heh, that's a little over my head. I compiled with an extra gig of swapspace on a vps, also with
--disable-tests
Cheers & thanks again for the effort.

Over my head too!  I originally had a VPS compile fail for lack of memory and just copied and pasted that from a google of how to compile Bitcoin.  Works well though!

Quick update since I am typing anyways.

Mandatory update of your Terracoin wallet!!  You have until the 29th to upgrade.

https://github.com/terracoin/terracoin/releases

We currently have 56 masternodes on the mainnet, though they aren't collecting rewards until the hard fork!

Whale is dead.  Price is up!

Get in while you can!
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
September 24, 2017, 08:14:45 PM

Heh, that's a little over my head. I compiled with an extra gig of swapspace on a vps, also with
--disable-tests
Cheers & thanks again for the effort.
legendary
September 24, 2017, 07:46:14 PM
After compiling the new wallet, I'm getting a 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)' on Ubuntu-14-04, while loading the db.

Hm.  Let me spin up a Ubuntu 14.04 VPS and see if I can duplicate the issue.

I compiled it on Ubuntu 14.04 VPS and didn't have any issues (besides having to install extra stuff like git, etc).  It is syncing the blockchain as I type.

Hm, strange. Thanks for taking the trouble to check. Could you copy paste the dependencies you used?

Maybe?  I used my normal compile notes but it occasionally asked for other stuff and I just installed that on the fly.

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils

sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev

sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev

git clone https://github.com/terracoin/terracoin

I also ran the config different because the VPS I was using couldn't handle a regular compile.

Not really sure what else I added.
legendary
September 24, 2017, 06:43:34 PM
After compiling the new wallet, I'm getting a 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)' on Ubuntu-14-04, while loading the db.

Hm.  Let me spin up a Ubuntu 14.04 VPS and see if I can duplicate the issue.

I compiled it on Ubuntu 14.04 VPS and didn't have any issues (besides having to install extra stuff like git, etc).  It is syncing the blockchain as I type.

Hm, strange. Thanks for taking the trouble to check. Could you copy paste the dependencies you used?

Edit, problem is the Berkeley DB. I'll find a way around, thanks.
legendary
September 24, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

I compiled it on Ubuntu 14.04 VPS and didn't have any issues (besides having to install extra stuff like git, etc).  It is syncing the blockchain as I type.
legendary
September 24, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

legendary
September 24, 2017, 03:19:06 PM
legendary
September 23, 2017, 11:19:39 PM
tnx but where download wallet )  all github links is death

The web guy will be updating the website soon.  In the mean time you can find the new releases here:

https://github.com/terracoin/terracoin/releases

Working on getting the Mac wallet sometime soon.

The developer active? How many people handle this?

I run the show, but I am not a dev.  We have a small team that is growing as we speak.  We have two devs, one of which is freelance, and about 3 other people who are dedicated volunteers.

This will be changing soon as we lock down who gets paid for what once decentralized governance comes into play.  At that time I imagine it could be closer to ten people.

Hurray! Glad to know new wallet is ready. I don't see any dump you guys are talking about... Seems like price is stable quite for a while. steady growth is always better than p&d

The whale is someone on Cryptopia who doesn't put in sell orders, and only sells to buy orders.  But he may be gone now.  His account total got so low that I couldn't figure out which one was him in the Distro/Depth chart.  Also the sales driving the price to 3001 have pretty much stopped.  (There have been other sales that have driven the price down, but they don't stop at 3001 like his did.)

Totally agree on the steady growth part.  I way rather see things slowly climb instead of people just pumping and dumping for their own profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 23, 2017, 09:14:47 PM

TRC has been added to blockmunch.club!

• Web Address: BlockMunch.club
  • Current Fee: 0.25%

Example Config:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1DVq1c5TLnvZXZWNGM8L4mtrYJXzmcrsw4 -p c=TRC

Code:
https://blockmunch.club/explorer/TRC

Join the Block Munch Club!

Pool is on the latest wallet version available!
Pool is now up and ready to mine!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 23, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

TRC has been added to blockmunch.club!

• Web Address: BlockMunch.club
  • Current Fee: 0.25%

Example Config:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1DVq1c5TLnvZXZWNGM8L4mtrYJXzmcrsw4 -p c=TRC

Code:
https://blockmunch.club/explorer/TRC

Join the Block Munch Club!

Pool is on the latest wallet version available!
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
September 23, 2017, 07:55:58 PM
 Hurray! Glad to know new wallet is ready. I don't see any dump you guys are talking about... Seems like price is stable quite for a while. steady growth is always better than p&d
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 07:45:11 PM
The developer active? How many people handle this?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
September 23, 2017, 04:28:56 PM
tnx but where download wallet )  all github links is death
legendary
September 23, 2017, 02:13:42 PM
how to start masternode  Smiley have 5000 trc

Here is a rough draft of my guide: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wHcTCr1qh3RXM4RHVBbDVvLW8
Pages:
Jump to: