Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 57. (Read 408769 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
September 27, 2017, 04:16:29 PM
Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy as much as I wanted before the price started climbing either. But I got enough for 2 MNs. Can't wait for the fork!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
Thanks for follow up. So if I do nothing and leave my coin at coinexchange.io until the fork, would anything happen to my coin.
Still hoping on accumulating up to 100k within end of next month.

Thanks

I am trading with coinexchange.io.
Please is there anything I need to do? Before or after the fork.

I want at least 100,000 by October, but at this price increase its depressing.

Thanks
I moved my coins from cryptopia to the new wallet (see the post up, the forum moderator has posted the links). I this new wallet they will be ok for the fork i think

If you wanted 100.000, well, you should have come 2-3 days before.
I personally regret that i didn't buy more. But hey, that's life
However even at this price they are still cheap in my opinion .... they will for sure increase in time..
So do your analysis before investing. That's all i can say

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 09:33:40 AM
is there a possibility to simple stake or only masternodes?

No , it does not have POS

Thanx god i bought 2 masternodes. Price is about to double .
And when swap and masternode release, it will go even higher.

ok, I will try to make a masternode
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 06:32:37 AM
is there a possibility to simple stake or only masternodes?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 27, 2017, 03:54:50 AM
can you run more then one masternode on one ip address or on one computer?

1 masternode per IP address.  This strengthens the masternode network against DDOS attacks.

No it looks like each node will need its own external IP and computer or vps. No node stacking. Just makes it more fun  Grin

More fun and more secure!  Thanks for answering his question!

Hi
I wish to thank publicly clockuniverse for this terracoin.
Frequent updates, roadmap respected, now coin is on more and more exchanges.
This project is very good and TRC amount is showing this.. market cap now more than 4 millions...
it was 2 or so not so long ago.
And now the masternodes coming, as promised...

BTW I have 5000 TRC so I can be a masternode but I cannot set it up yet. And my coins are for now on cryptopia...

Any idea of what the reward should look? But no hurry for me, i'm long term... !

Thanks again to you all.

Thanks man!  We couldn't do it without long term supporters!

The rewards are calculated by taking the monthly amount of 97,200 and dividing by the number of masternodes.  We are guessing around 300-500 once the hard fork happens.  We currently have 109 active masternodes on the network though they won't get rewards till the hard fork.

Hey Zirt
I have to admit that clockuniverse have done really a great job till now. I found this coins a couple of weeks ago, and from what i have seen this clockuniverse guy seems very open to the comunity and ready to help. Also things he posted seems to be true,(i hope so expecially when he said that there are other devs working on the project, so he is not alone).....We are lucky to have such a dev/moderator on this coin.

As for your question i will post here the answer of clockuniverse to the same question:
"I have a chart but it turns to garbage when I post it on bitcointalk so the rewards break down like this.  45% miners, 45% masternodes, 10% decentralized governance. That means masternodes get 97,200 TRC a month.

So take 97,200/number of masternodes and that is the monthly reward.  We currently have 70 enabled on the network right now, even though rewards don't start until the hard fork.  We are guessing between 300-500 right after the hard fork."

I am actually not a dev.  I just head up the project.  We have two devs who do the real work.  Smiley

Also, thanks for answering his question!

ok my coins still not showing up... maybe i sent it to wrong address from cryptopia..

I have had this happen to one other person (20K TRC in the flux!) and we just ran a reindex on the wallet and it showed up.  If you are running the QT wallet (the one with the GUI) you can go into Tools > Wallet Repair > Rebuild Index.  It take a bit of time, but once it is done you should have your coins.

If you sent it to the wrong address then it may be lost, but not necessarily.  It depends on the address you sent it to.  PM me the exact amount and I may be able to find it on the blockchain and we can see what address it got sent to.  Also PM the address you wanted it to go to so we can see if it is already there and if it is just a reindex problem.

dis someone set up a node on a rasperry pi ?
Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 12:33:33 AM
I am trading with coinexchange.io.
Please is there anything I need to do? Before or after the fork.

I want at least 100,000 by October, but at this price increase its depressing.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 10:32:19 PM

1 masternode per IP address.  This strengthens the masternode network against DDOS attacks.

No it looks like each node will need its own external IP and computer or vps. No node stacking. Just makes it more fun  Grin

More fun and more secure!  Thanks for answering his question!

Hi
This project is very good and TRC amount is showing this.. market cap now more than 4 millions...

BTW I have 5000 TRC so I can be a masternode but I cannot set it up yet. And my coins are for now on cryptopia...

Any idea of what the reward should look? But no hurry for me, i'm long term... !

Thanks again to you all.

Thanks man!  We couldn't do it without long term supporters!

The rewards are calculated by taking the monthly amount of 97,200 and dividing by the number of masternodes.  We are guessing around 300-500 once the hard fork happens.  We currently have 109 active masternodes on the network though they won't get rewards till the hard fork.

Hey Zirt
I have to admit that clockuniverse have done really a great job till now. I found this coins a couple of weeks ago, and from what i have seen this clockuniverse guy seems very open to the comunity and ready to help. Also things he posted seems to be true,(i hope so expecially when he said that there are other devs working on the project, so he is not alone).....We are lucky to have such a dev/moderator on this coin.

As for your question i will post here the answer of clockuniverse to the same question:
"I have a chart but it turns to garbage when I post it on bitcointalk so the rewards break down like this.  45% miners, 45% masternodes, 10% decentralized governance. That means masternodes get 97,200 TRC a month.

So take 97,200/number of masternodes and that is the monthly reward.  We currently have 70 enabled on the network right now, even though rewards don't start until the hard fork.  We are guessing between 300-500 right after the hard fork."

I am actually not a dev.  I just head up the project.  We have two devs who do the real work.  Smiley

Also, thanks for answering his question!

ok my coins still not showing up... maybe i sent it to wrong address from cryptopia..

I have had this happen to one other person (20K TRC in the flux!) and we just ran a reindex on the wallet and it showed up.  If you are running the QT wallet (the one with the GUI) you can go into Tools > Wallet Repair > Rebuild Index.  It take a bit of time, but once it is done you should have your coins.

If you sent it to the wrong address then it may be lost, but not necessarily.  It depends on the address you sent it to.  PM me the exact amount and I may be able to find it on the blockchain and we can see what address it got sent to.  Also PM the address you wanted it to go to so we can see if it is already there and if it is just a reindex problem.

Activity: 82
Yolo!
September 26, 2017, 09:58:13 PM
Yolo!
September 26, 2017, 09:18:43 PM
Nvm realised i needed to copy the wallet from Terracoin>TRC core lol
Yolo!
September 26, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
Guys i need some help. I downloaded the new wallet and ran it...but my TRC coins are not showing up anymore. What am i doing wrong?
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 08:05:45 PM
Hi

Thanks again to you all.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 06:43:08 PM
Activity: 56
September 26, 2017, 10:11:12 AM
NEW POOL ALERT

www.vivocryptopool.com

Hourly payouts, great support and security.

Come hash with me!!
legendary
September 25, 2017, 08:25:09 PM
Monday Sept. 25th Quick Terracoin Update

MANDATORY UPGRADE OF THE TERRACOIN WALLET UPDATE

As we get closer to the hard fork block I thought I would send out a quick update.

New wallets are here: https://github.com/terracoin/terracoin/releases

This is a mandatory upgrade.  Everyone must upgrade!  We will have a Mac wallet out soon.

It looks like the word is spreading and we currently have 76 masternodes enabled.  Theses masternodes will not get rewards until the hard fork at block 1,087,500.

If you need help setting up your masternodes feel free to ask on our many different forums/social media. 

If you want to set up a masternode and don't want the hassle we have been added to two masternode hosting services.  Check them out: nodeshare.in & node-vps.com

Exchange Update Progress

Coingather - Waiting on ticket reply
Coinexchange - In Progress
C-Cex - Updating now!
Cryptopia - Accepted and sent to wallet team
NovaExchange - Done! (They did it immediately!)
TradeSatoshi - Exchange down for maintenance till tomorrow

The whale is no more and the numbers show it!

Numbers

30 days ago we were at 0.00002104 BTC (.0914 USD) and today we are at 0.00004893 BTC (.1922 USD).

A year ago we were at 0.00000601 BTC (.0036 USD).

We are ranked 283 on coinmarketcap with a market cap of $4,102,038 USD. Last week our market cap was $2,668,875 USD.

Source: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#charts
legendary
September 25, 2017, 08:05:01 PM

I don't see any hashrate on any of the pools including this new one. Is it due to waiting for the fork to complete? Or is there another reason no one is mining?

I am not sure why some pools aren't getting any love, but there is a ton of hash getting thrown at TRC.

https://bchain.info/trc/

Currently ranked 3rd for SHA256 coins on coinwarz: https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency?sort=hashrate&dir=desc
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 08:04:27 PM
arise chikun  Cheesy
Activity: 7
September 25, 2017, 04:16:55 PM
Check out my guide about how to setup a masternode (with YT video and automatic vps setup script)
https://github.com/u3mur4/terracoin
Activity: 35
September 25, 2017, 01:46:37 PM
https://blockmunch.club/images/bmpromo.png

TRC has been added to blockmunch.club!

• Web Address: BlockMunch.club
  • Current Fee: 0.25%

Example Config:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1DVq1c5TLnvZXZWNGM8L4mtrYJXzmcrsw4 -p c=TRC

Code:
https://blockmunch.club/explorer/TRC

Join the Block Munch Club!

Pool is on the latest wallet version available!
Pool is now up and ready to mine!

I don't see any hashrate on any of the pools including this new one. Is it due to waiting for the fork to complete? Or is there another reason no one is mining?
Activity: 6
September 25, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

Step by step Masternode tutorial for Windows users:

Want to run your masternode on Windows computer and lack the technical procedure? Do you want to run both the wallet and the masternode on one computer?
I tried my best to produce step by step tutorial on how to set up your masternode.

You can view it HERE.

I truly hope you find this helpful!

If you did, why don't you buy me a beer? Thanks!

Terracoin wallet:
137TCW1gMqnLn1QUz1e5gwiYKwaZoSheyj
Pages:
Jump to: