Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 66. (Read 408769 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 03:25:31 AM
Link to our official website at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/ still not working! Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 11:14:20 PM
Good on you clockuniverse. This coin is definitely going somewhere and I want to see this be the number one eco/world investment coin. Using this coin will save you money, make your profit and benefit the earth!

Spread the world, get us more good developers, be innovative and let's take this coin somewhere!

Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 09:39:43 PM
I can't wait until masternodes are implemented and this train takes off! Choo chooooooo! Oops. I actually mean rocket! *rocket noises*!

via Imgflip Meme Generator
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
I did an interview with Invest it in.  Check it out: https://www.investitin.com/terracoin/
legendary
August 31, 2017, 09:36:43 PM
August 31st Terracoin Update - Schedule

We are on schedule for a hard fork in 4 or 5 weeks!

SixofFive and our freelance developer have been working countless hours coding and testing.  A few community members, and someone from Nodeshare have also jumped in to help, and each day we move closer and closer to a public testnet.

I will post on all forums and social media when the public testnet goes live.  I also have my first very rough draft of the masternode setup guide finished.

We do have something we need input from the community about.

The current code makes putting in a proposal cost 5 TRC (which is roughly $.70 USD).  This is part of the DASH code to help protect the decentralized governance from get exploited, so it can't be zero.  This amount worked for DASH for a while, but now that DASH is at ≈$300 USD that means to put in a proposal it costs $1500 USD.  This is way too high, and they sometimes don't even use all of their budgetary spending because of it (or so says the forums).  They have been putting in proposals to lower it, but they never pass.  To change this in the future it would probably have to be done with another hard fork.  This cost is destoryed once the proposal is put in, so before voting or anything.

Obviously TRC would have to go up in price an amazing amount for this to become an issue, but since we are already setting up a hard fork, let's discuss it!

We can raise, lower, or leave the number the same, but we can't remove it because then anyone with a masternode can spam the decentralized governance with fake proposals.

Remember our goal is to make Terracoin affordable and usable for the whole world!

If you want to take part in the discussion there are links to our forums at the end of this update.  Thanks!

Now for the numbers!

Numbers

30 days ago we were at 0.00002862 BTC (.0808 USD) and today we are at 0.00002955 BTC (.1410 USD).

We are ranked 310 on coinmarketcap with a market cap of $2,985,813 USD. Last week our market cap was $2,118,292 USD.

Source: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#charts

Donation Addresses

Terracoin: 12bTKJL3UiypnVQMyFXg7eCJudAyAtgh6p
Bitcoin: 14LW52k8vhHvHaGfmgx48d3su4RcKPyKcc

Terracoin Donations for the World Address

1BQH6gBzkxxyMQG3VSJCHnmVGfWu64nbPL

Public Slack Invite

https://join.slack.com/t/terracoin/shared_invite/MjI4NDQ2ODM0MDIxLTE1MDMwMTgwNzMtYmMzZmExZDIxNg

Public Telegram Invite

https://t.me/terracoin

Newsletter Subscription

http://eepurl.com/cYRTwn

Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVt88faiKRWbMqaH_i6gXPA
legendary
August 31, 2017, 01:34:53 PM
Hello,

I follow you discretly and i've a question, do you come on an other market soon ?

Cordialement !

Once the hard fork passes we are going to get on more exchanges.  We are going to shoot for Bittrex first.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 09:53:18 AM
No need to thank me, that is what I am here for!

Like I said we could use some help to spice up the new wallet, if you want to help.  Thanks!

Thanks for the offer, but i don't really feel confortable to work over someone else's work. If the rebrand ever become necessary, call me up Wink

Will be following the project in the upcoming days
Activity: 27
August 31, 2017, 07:59:26 AM
Hello,

I follow you discretly and i've a question, do you come on an other market soon ?

Cordialement !
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
August 31, 2017, 07:12:45 AM
Big props to clockuniverse - he's relentlessly devoted to making this project a success and making Terracoin better than it's ever been before.

I hope he has few personal millions TRC to be rewarded for his devotion  Cheesy

Hip hip hooray!  Grin

(no doubt, he's doing a great job).
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
August 31, 2017, 07:10:24 AM
Big props to clockuniverse - he's relentlessly devoted to making this project a success and making Terracoin better than it's ever been before.

I hope he has few personal millions TRC to be rewarded for his devotion  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
August 30, 2017, 10:11:32 PM
We are inching ever closer to the fork. Some patient members of the community have waited a long time for this. I sincerely hope everyone is excited.

Activity: 397
August 30, 2017, 07:05:49 PM
Good to see the price is back up over 3k sats today.
Managed to pick up another masternode at discounted rates about a week ago.
Looking forward to the fork.
legendary
August 30, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

We talked about redoing all of the branding a while ago.  Not sure how many people I talked about it with.  Anyways we decided for right now to keep the logo, and basic colors.  Maybe in a while do a complete rebranding.

That logo did win a logo contest we had a while ago, and right now we don't want people to get confused about what coin is what.

We could use some help on making the wallet look good though.  Thanks!  I do check Bitcoin Garden, just no one posts on there.   Smiley

Ah i didn't knew of that contest, too bad i missed it.

Anyway, thanks for the reply

No need to thank me, that is what I am here for!

Like I said we could use some help to spice up the new wallet, if you want to help.  Thanks!
legendary
August 30, 2017, 12:38:54 AM
in 3 languages, English, Chinese, and Spanish. 

That's great! I would emphesize that we might need Terracoin forum threads in Chinese and Spanish beforehand. No Chinese and Spanish fellows here yet? It would take just a few minutes to start a thread...

Good point.  Anyone out there that can help with that?

I speak spanish . I can help with that

Awesome!  Can you start an ANN on here so that when we start releasing videos in Spanish you can post them on there?  Weekly updates too!  Currently every translator is a volunteer but we want to get all of the translators paid in 5 or 6 weeks once we have decentralized governance.
Activity: 10
August 29, 2017, 11:57:11 PM
in 3 languages, English, Chinese, and Spanish. 

That's great! I would emphesize that we might need Terracoin forum threads in Chinese and Spanish beforehand. No Chinese and Spanish fellows here yet? It would take just a few minutes to start a thread...

Good point.  Anyone out there that can help with that?

I speak spanish . I can help with that
August 29, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

We talked about redoing all of the branding a while ago.  Not sure how many people I talked about it with.  Anyways we decided for right now to keep the logo, and basic colors.  Maybe in a while do a complete rebranding.

That logo did win a logo contest we had a while ago, and right now we don't want people to get confused about what coin is what.

We could use some help on making the wallet look good though.  Thanks!  I do check Bitcoin Garden, just no one posts on there.   Smiley

Ah i didn't knew of that contest, too bad i missed it.

Anyway, thanks for the reply
legendary
August 29, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

I was following the Bitcoin Garden updates topic.

As a proud future Masternode owner, i would like to contribute to the community.

I think you could consider rebranding Terracoin together with the hardfork. That would reinforce the new trc model.

Here is a few lines i've drawn this evening. If you like the idea and willing to make this happen, i can improve it on your feedback.

August 29, 2017, 05:18:26 PM
Just bagged 5k TRC!

So excited about the incoming hard fork and the masternodes!

Keep the good job Dev

Thanks!  Looks like quite a few people are bagging 5k right now!

I was following the Bitcoin Garden updates topic.

As a proud future Masternode owner, i would like to contribute to the community.

I think you could consider rebranding Terracoin together with the hardfork. That would reinforce the new trc model.

Here is a few lines i've drawn this evening. If you like the idea and willing to make this happen, i can improve it on your feedback.

Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 29, 2017, 04:17:15 PM
 Maybe we might start a new thread, announcing some reasonable translation bounties (there so many people looking for translation work these days) and just to point out that new Terracoin era is approaching ). Some people don't pay any attention to the old threads and hunt for fresh ones ).
legendary
August 29, 2017, 03:17:49 PM
Just bagged 5k TRC!

So excited about the incoming hard fork and the masternodes!

Keep the good job Dev

Thanks!  Looks like quite a few people are bagging 5k right now!
Pages:
Jump to: