Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!! - page 13. (Read 25133 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I'm all-in, with all the coin that I don't already have tied up in other ICOs or otherwise.
Please save me a slot in your sign campaign. I've only been lurking on Bitcointalk of late, but happy to be active again once the campaign gets under way
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
Activity: 29
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Activity: 35
Hello! do you have like an open-source code and stuff? Github maybe?
Activity: 37
Great project in 2018. Wish good luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I descried that your campaign gives good results and is a very popular. I love your goals. It will become more massive in the nearest future.
Activity: 25
Looks very good. Good luck dev's!
Activity: 28
Project looks awesome with a solid active team. Best of luck with future endevours
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
At first I thought it was a little childishly prepared.
It looks like it's not bad when you examine it a bit. I will examine it a little more
Activity: 3
Do you have bounty or airdrop camp?

Hi Finley

here is the link to the airdrop https://portal.freedom-coin.io/Airdrop

Best Regards

The Freedom Coin Team
I'll try it, thx dev team.
Activity: 40
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future. Looking at the previous works of the company and the current clients, i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated..
Activity: 31
 i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 27
I like a very good project plan to be convinced that success continues to grow into a successful big project
Activity: 30
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
So who can governed the products will only be who to obtain a masternode? And who gets Freedom coins, what are the benefits? Will it only benefit from trades - exchanges?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Obvious scam project using bumping service to push this shitty thread up. There is 90% of spam post from bots in this thread. OP didn't mind to have topic flooded with spam. I just reported few pages of this shitpost contest let's see what will be left when mod finishes cleaning. Think twice before investing or any other involvement.
Activity: 74
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only TFC tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Paypal 193tx/sec
Ethereum 20 tx/sec
Bitcoin 4-5 tx/sec[/size]
[/center]

How did you manage to get such a high network speed? It's incredible! You are much ahead of the most expensive cryptocurrency - bitcoin - but the price of your coin is much cheaper.

I like a very good project plan to be convinced that success continues to grow into a successful big project

I, too, think, that under the right set of circumstances have coin there is the future. But the team will have to work hard.
Activity: 42
 what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea.
Activity: 72
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
Pages:
Jump to: