Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!! - page 10. (Read 25133 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
 Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Activity: 81
where's the block explorer dev..?  also source code ?
Activity: 17
this project may have  potentials. count my support through sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future
Activity: 13
i don’t see a good future of this project, don’t have any real product.

Which thing you don’t like about this project?
Activity: 44
i don’t see a good future of this project, don’t have any real product.
Activity: 86
I don't know what the meaning of MASTERNODE's coexistence with POS is? Can you explain more detail about this?
Activity: 13
So the project is already established?
Activity: 31
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team. thats all I will support this coin for the better future.
Activity: 45
a well-thought-out idea, I hope you will give us a healthy investment opportunity, I really like your progeny, I hope everything goes on as you like. achievements
Activity: 77
What is the an addition network support fee in btc ? you sail that in you WP
Activity: 154
Are there restrictions on the countries? Which governments are settled with legal issues? I do not want to violate the laws of my country
Activity: 89
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Activity: 81
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Activity: 74
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 50
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Activity: 93
 I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Activity: 113
 I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries
Activity: 93
I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Activity: 104
I'm glad I waited  test version TFC. I am sure that soon the price of TFC will fly to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: