Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!! - page 11. (Read 25133 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 89
Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from TFC ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Activity: 22
By the way, I heard TFC held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join TFC loyality program
Activity: 84
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting masternode with centralize produce
Activity: 25
I see that TFC  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up ,
Activity: 91
TFCit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world .
Activity: 93
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the TFC [Suspicious link removed]d job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
Activity: 103
Before the TFC goes up to $ 1 or even 10$, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
Activity: 19
I believe this project will develop fast. It is a really potential project.
Activity: 4
The project looks promising! I participate in ico and will use it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How is it the fastest while you have just used the x11 algorithm like Dash, Monacocoin etc and on top of that create a sale by pre-mining a lot of coins, and how can someone verify the amount you have premined?
Activity: 2
I don't understand why KYC to buy a privacy coin? Can somebody please explain why is this needed. What is this finally is this a "regulated" ICO? I don't think so. I can't find information about your company, address, etc. This looks like I'm buying from you which is TFC and in terms and conditions I found this:

"NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS
TFC will not be responsible for any damages, claims, or losses arising from the use of TFC, including the actions or inactions or events related to third parties, security problems during the use of any TFC-related software or service, technical failures during the use of any TFC-related software or service, software or data corruption problems during the use of any TFC-related software or service, or user errors during the use of any TFC-related software or service."

Looks like you will collect the money and not be responsible for damages, claims, loses... during the use TFC soft or service. Explanation will be appreciated.

now software details are worked now i think
copper member
Activity: 50
Blockchain Enthusiast
are you requiring phone number verification to join discord chat? I am not able to get involved in

No we do not require phone number verification
Activity: 4
How can I buy tokens?
Activity: 42
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 49
Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you have launched your platform?
Activity: 39
Well prepared team and project. I appreciate it
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hello!
Tell me please, do you have a YouTube channel?
Activity: 86
I'm pretty sure that the TFC  will be a popular project  and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  TFC
Activity: 93
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
Pages:
Jump to: