Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!! - page 8. (Read 25133 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What are your biggest weaknesses?
How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?
Activity: 2
what companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Can your project be explained in 60 seconds?
What role does the coin have? And who will want to buy this coin?
Activity: 7
What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Activity: 169
Where are the exchanges for TFC?
You have establieshed a very high goal! What make`s you the wright team for the job?
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
Do you have any official video?
I am investing in the Freedom coin because:

1. It is not only an investment in the value of the coins but also pays monthly returns - so you are making money even if the value of the coin does not go up (which I'm sure it will anyway).

2. The returns on your Freedom coins are paid monthly.

3. The coin earning will be reinvested into the coin, almost guaranteeing an increase in value.

4. High ROI.

5. 0% Asset Managment Fee.

6. Possible use as a payment method - looking forward to see how this works out!

I also believe that the Freedom Coin is currently undervalued and will continue to rise much higher!

Grin
Activity: 56
What is your competitive advantage over the other competitors in the market??
Activity: 90
For me what makes The Freedom Coin a top model in its category is for the following reasons:

First to have, among others, Douglas Bothma and Liaan Roodt.

Second, to have the investors keep the TFC in the long term. The rest of the participants in other projects are looking forward to coming to the Exchange to sell them.

Third, the transaction speed that is greater than other currencies is about 265 per second.

Fourth, a double reward. The rest of the masters only have one.

Fifth, lower rates.

greetings from Spain-
How are people who stake their coins, but don't have a masternode rewarded?
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Its clear that your coins is way faster than both ETH and BTC . But in what way are you going to approach the market to establish yourself to be one of the best coin out there with a very much useful features ?

There are lot of coins out there that are faster than those i mention , yet most of them still didnt hit their mark  Huh Undecided
Activity: 90
A good project We have some similar ones but I think this is it.
luck.
Activity: 58
I think the coin based on the new platform is the first difference. That is the mark for investors. It was really successful for me. block, address, blockchain. It is still based on the blockchain foundation, but it has a different breath. I like that difference. I think the community will decide that. At present, the prestige of the project has had a great impact on the community. I was one of them. I am very happy for this. I will follow the project to the end. thank this great project
Activity: 27
Very interesting project for me. I will continue to monitor how it develops. Perhaps the project will be presented at some conferences.
Activity: 4
I see that the project will be dedicated to the amazing theme, what is your main goal and idea?
Activity: 23
Interesting project. I think tokens can grow very quickly in price after entering the exchange. Since the project will have millions of users around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: