Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!! - page 5. (Read 25133 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like the construction of this plan.
Believable approach, brilliant activity, engaging idea.
Activity: 15
Hello! Interesting project. How you will attract users to your project?
Activity: 16
The project is excellent, I like their idea, and that you can always subscribe to social networks.
Activity: 1
the project is really interesting, I will follow social networks and news.
copper member
Activity: 31
The project looking good but need more information to know about this project & join to the project.because gathering more information will help to draw the investors.
Activity: 70
Hello, the community, and managers of Freedom coin. I really like your project, and your honesty. Your project is one of the best I've seen lately. I received from you all the promised coins. I like the combination of POS and MASTRENODES. I set up my wallet, and now HODL. Because I believe in your future. Thank you very much.
Managers in the Telegram group are very responsive. Quickly answered the questions of interest to me, and helped solve my problem. Support worthy. Good luck to you, and development!
Activity: 90
What makes The Freedom Coin unique?
After informing me in several places I think what makes him unique is:
That the profits are distributed with a 60% monthly to the holders of Masternode. Then there is an amount to invest in the currency and increase its value.
Masternodes generate additional TFCs.
They have a higher transaction speed than the other currencies and their conste is half a cent of a dollar.
In short and the most important thing is to continue with the coins when they go to the exchange, since over time they will generate much more economic benefit than if you sell them when you leave.
Activity: 34
Hello. Can I get tokens anonymously?
Activity: 30
Hello. How will the tokens of your platform be created? Will it be possible to mine them?
Activity: 10
Good afternoon. What part of the total pool of tokens will be displayed on a private pre-sale?
Activity: 19
the team as well as advisers are quite impressive. now, they have to work on its popularity. how can you entice a regular user to be part of TFC community?
Activity: 87
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Activity: 89
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Activity: 97
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 84
 I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Activity: 53
It looks of this project will be better in the offing!
A rather interesting design, clear-cut website, excellence business!  Good luck team.
Activity: 37
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 31
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 86
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 32
How this project differs from your competitors?
Pages:
Jump to: