Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!! - page 6. (Read 25133 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hey guys, the website is beautiful to look at and it's definitely something i'd like to get behind. Do you have a bounty campaign available?
Activity: 72
Could you give us some information about the soft cap and the hard cap for this project?
With it we could get easier way to learn more about the project.
Activity: 42
is there any bounty?
Activity: 32
What is the price for 1 token?
Activity: 97
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work. I will take a look more closer to your project .
Activity: 93
Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen
Are you sure you can make this success?" Anyone else gets this question on this Project?
Activity: 50
 What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 25
Anyone knows the sources of this project ? I would like to research about this.
Activity: 91
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 28
I like the construction of this plan. Apperceptive business, excellence idea, riveting logo.
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only TFC tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 103
Did you talk to any exchange markets for listing your Token?
copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
Its clear that your coins is way faster than both ETH and BTC . But in what way are you going to approach the market to establish yourself to be one of the best coin out there with a very much useful features ?

There are lot of coins out there that are faster than those i mention , yet most of them still didnt hit their mark  Huh Undecided

What you are saying is true, think of the British Pound it called the Sterling. The reason the pound is so valuable it because it is really backed by silver. With the Freedom Coin it will be backed by the products and the value of the product will increase in BTC value with the 30% that get reinvested. Thus stabilising the price of the coin and actually making it more valuable. This is good for merchant that do not want to except Crypto because of the volatility, if the value of the coin increases gradually and is backed by something real then it would be ideal for merchants to accept it as a payment method and currency.
copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?

The network is already launched, we are working every day on adoptions it is important to stay active and for the community to really get involved.

copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?

Getting the community to participate in the ICO there has been so many projects that promised and did not deliver, we had a working solution not a promise of product and we are fully transparent when people realise this then we will see massive adoption and interest.
copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?

The blockchain is used for the decentralised governance system and payment system.

The Freedom Coin's will be managed by the community we will do the work on the communities instructions through the voting system, we are empowering the community to be financially free.
copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
You have establieshed a very high goal! What make`s you the wright team for the job?

Our Team is humble and hard working, we want to bring Crypto to everyone and help our communities. We have our own blockchain that is fast reliable and cheap to use.

We are committed !
copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
Where are the exchanges for TFC?

We are listing 1 July we have applied to numerous exchanges
copper member
Blockchain Enthusiast
Let's say I have 1 BTC stake of a masternode. What would be a good example of the monthly passive income I could make 5 years from now?

Twitter username: @ddubindy
Medium username: @ddubindy
Discord username: chedder#8539
Facebook username: David.Brooks.78
Email: [email protected]

It difficult to give you the correct answer there are so many factors involved but we did do a calculation based based on estimates but there is no way to say for sure we are linked to BTC, see how volatile it is but realistically in 5 years it will be a decent amount
Pages:
Jump to: