Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 16. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
guys is online betting legal in the UK? i need to know it cause my brother moved to LOndon and he can't bet , why ??
Well, it depends
Be careful for this project. They have a lot of newbie users who keep replying all of the reply and make a bunch of shit comments.
Thanks for warning. Will watch out for this stuff
I noticed how the team is responsible for its product, so Bet match is a very promising project. is there a ready or trial version of the mobile application? very interesting to see.
They have plenty of work ahead. Don't thing it's going to happen soon
did smbd here about Floyd Mayweather?
[/quote
Yes, he got himself into some troubles with SEC. Sad  Angry
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 98
Hey, Who can give me link on the MVP?
Ney. What about him?
Oh I heard smth 'bout that. Is it about ICO?
yes, SEC ordered him to pay a fine because of ICO advertising Sad
Wow Grin Grin That's Knock Out Wink
How much?
$614 000 Shocked
Activity: 182
Ney. What about him?
Wow Grin Grin That's Knock Out Wink
How much?
Ney. What about him?
B K
Activity: 26
Ney. What about him?
Ney. What about him?
good morning guys tell me please....can i bet on TV programs?
Hey dude!!!
Obviously,you can bet on tv program on any site.....but don't forget that the process has many nuances

nuances??really?? i don't know everything about it,if you know more,tell me please:)
For certain award shows, bets may be open on certain categories of awards only, as in the Oscars for example which features larger categories such as “Best Picture” and omits other smaller ones such as “Best Costume Design”

I think it's really important to know, thank you for the information, if I have a question, I will contact you
This is one really important nuance that you should know  Grin
Hey dude!!!
Obviously,you can bet on tv program on any site.....but don't forget that the process has many nuances

nuances??really?? i don't know everything about it,if you know more,tell me please:)
For certain award shows, bets may be open on certain categories of awards only, as in the Oscars for example which features larger categories such as “Best Picture” and omits other smaller ones such as “Best Costume Design”
Hey dude!!!

Hey dude!!!
Activity: 70
https://i108.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1130/bb/a362f3adfe6cc8bbcccc76cb00a50ebb.png

Although general public considers betting on sports to be a rather straightforward activity, where bettors just have to pick the correct outcome in order to win, in reality things are much more complicated. There are many pitfalls and nuances that should be considered by people, who treat betting as a way to receive income and want to profit from it. Betting has been a part of human life for a long time, and it is surrounded by myths, stereotypes and misconceptions, which make bettors, especially new to the game, get things the wrong way and lose money. These mistakes are the part of the learning process, which can turn a novice bettor into the professional one, as long as they are fully analyzed. But at the same time, the desire to minimize the number of mistakes is completely understandable. Being aware of the most common mistakes that rookies in sports betting do can help every bettor to avoid them. That is why we decided to point out these most common mistakes, avoiding which will definitely save you some money and good mood. Learn the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2FLtK1I

I read this article and made a conclusion. People are wrong. VERY wrong. They figure they can easily start making money just because they know a little bit about the sports they’re betting on. It's such a stupid mistake. It's much more better to spend time for learning and then spend less money for losing.
I don’t believe that winning is something easy. It isn’t. It’s extremely challenging, and it certainly requires a lot more than some general sports knowledge.
https://i108.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1130/bb/a362f3adfe6cc8bbcccc76cb00a50ebb.png

Although general public considers betting on sports to be a rather straightforward activity, where bettors just have to pick the correct outcome in order to win, in reality things are much more complicated. There are many pitfalls and nuances that should be considered by people, who treat betting as a way to receive income and want to profit from it. Betting has been a part of human life for a long time, and it is surrounded by myths, stereotypes and misconceptions, which make bettors, especially new to the game, get things the wrong way and lose money. These mistakes are the part of the learning process, which can turn a novice bettor into the professional one, as long as they are fully analyzed. But at the same time, the desire to minimize the number of mistakes is completely understandable. Being aware of the most common mistakes that rookies in sports betting do can help every bettor to avoid them. That is why we decided to point out these most common mistakes, avoiding which will definitely save you some money and good mood. Learn the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2FLtK1I

I read this article and made a conclusion. People are wrong. VERY wrong. They figure they can easily start making money just because they know a little bit about the sports they’re betting on. It's such a stupid mistake. It's much more better to spend time for learning and then spend less money for losing.
Pages:
Jump to: