Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 17. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For example,i like to bet on tennis and i know everything about it,i know every problem,every pitfall,every team and even every player
it is necessary to know....if you don't know anything about sports on which you want bet ,then how do you get income from this?
maybe you're right,but on the other hand, many people often win without knowledge of sports, they bet random and they win
But why?? why they don't know anything and win ?? it's not fair
fair in 21 century ?? really?? it's a simple luck dude....There are many people who are more lucky than us Grin Grin Grin
For me luck is myth. Nothing appears from nothing. You approximately did something and it lead to such consequences.
Activity: 168
There are many sports bettors who give very little thought to how they manage their money and it's really common problem in this sphere. So firstly you need to learn about management of your funds. And only then consciously put the bets!
There is bankroll management. It is relatively straightforward. First, you'll need to set a budget for how much you’re prepared to spend on your betting and then never exceed this limit.  Cool
Definitely! The main advantage of such management is that it should prevent from debts. Or from betting too much just because you appear to be on a winning streak. It can even help you make better betting decisions.
This requires some discipline, so it’s important to exercise self-control. Grin
Never heard about 'bankroll management'. Do you have any materials about it?
Sorry, no. Just google bankroll management & using staking plans. Internet is rich on different materials.
Activity: 70
There are many sports bettors who give very little thought to how they manage their money and it's really common problem in this sphere. So firstly you need to learn about management of your funds. And only then consciously put the bets!
There is bankroll management. It is relatively straightforward. First, you'll need to set a budget for how much you’re prepared to spend on your betting and then never exceed this limit.  Cool
Definitely! The main advantage of such management is that it should prevent from debts. Or from betting too much just because you appear to be on a winning streak. It can even help you make better betting decisions.
Never heard about 'bankroll management'. Do you have any materials about it?
B K
Activity: 26
For example,i like to bet on tennis and i know everything about it,i know every problem,every pitfall,every team and even every player
it is necessary to know....if you don't know anything about sports on which you want bet ,then how do you get income from this?
maybe you're right,but on the other hand, many people often win without knowledge of sports, they bet random and they win
It's coincidence and nothing more. Never place a bets on player to win because he’s your favourite or backe your country’s soccer team to win because you’re feeling patriotic. It's never brings the right profit. Embarrassed
Some people bet in such way only to support their country. Nothing bad, I think.
B K
It's coincidence and nothing more. Never place a bets on player to win because he’s your favourite or backe your country’s soccer team to win because you’re feeling patriotic. It's never brings the right profit. Embarrassed
B K
Activity: 182
fair in 21 century ?? really?? it's a simple luck dude....There are many people who are more lucky than us Grin Grin Grin
https://i108.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1130/bb/a362f3adfe6cc8bbcccc76cb00a50ebb.png

Although general public considers betting on sports to be a rather straightforward activity, where bettors just have to pick the correct outcome in order to win, in reality things are much more complicated. There are many pitfalls and nuances that should be considered by people, who treat betting as a way to receive income and want to profit from it. Betting has been a part of human life for a long time, and it is surrounded by myths, stereotypes and misconceptions, which make bettors, especially new to the game, get things the wrong way and lose money. These mistakes are the part of the learning process, which can turn a novice bettor into the professional one, as long as they are fully analyzed. But at the same time, the desire to minimize the number of mistakes is completely understandable. Being aware of the most common mistakes that rookies in sports betting do can help every bettor to avoid them. That is why we decided to point out these most common mistakes, avoiding which will definitely save you some money and good mood. Learn the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2FLtK1I

It's really important to know all the nuances of betting, so you're going one step further
copper member
Activity: 196

Although general public considers betting on sports to be a rather straightforward activity, where bettors just have to pick the correct outcome in order to win, in reality things are much more complicated. There are many pitfalls and nuances that should be considered by people, who treat betting as a way to receive income and want to profit from it. Betting has been a part of human life for a long time, and it is surrounded by myths, stereotypes and misconceptions, which make bettors, especially new to the game, get things the wrong way and lose money. These mistakes are the part of the learning process, which can turn a novice bettor into the professional one, as long as they are fully analyzed. But at the same time, the desire to minimize the number of mistakes is completely understandable. Being aware of the most common mistakes that rookies in sports betting do can help every bettor to avoid them. That is why we decided to point out these most common mistakes, avoiding which will definitely save you some money and good mood. Learn the details here: https://bit.ly/2FLtK1I
Hi, I want to bet on eSport, but i don't know what's team the best in cybersport
Who can tell me
what discipline of cybersport you are interested in?
Oh, it's Counter-strike Smiley
Now, Astralis is 1-st team of the world!
Okay, thank you
Activity: 98
Hi, I want to bet on eSport, but i don't know what's team the best in cybersport
Who can tell me
Now, Astralis is 1-st team of the world!
Who can tell me
Activity: 98
Who can tell me
Pages:
Jump to: