Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 3. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope to earn a lot of money with the help of your platform this year
You have all the chances. Betmatch gives you very good conditions
Activity: 84
Hope to earn a lot of money with the help of your platform this year
copper member
Activity: 196
who have already participated in the Airdrop guys??
PM me please i have some questions regarding this

We are always here to answer your questions too Smiley
Activity: 182
i can tell you everything about this procedure,but i can't pm you bro,find me in the Telegram,my nickname is the same as here
Activity: 168
Activity: 77
Hope, you'll achieve all your goals in New Year
I wish it for everyone!
And for the Betmatch as well
HAAAAAPPPYYY NEW YEAR GUYS
Heeeey, wish luck and patience to the team and all of u, guys!
Congratulations! I love your project a lot and hope your goals would be achieved during this year. And also waiting for your new articles!
NEW YEAR - NEW ARTICLES! Looking forward for it!
I wish it for everyone!
Congratulations! I love your project a lot and hope your goals would be achieved during this year. And also waiting for your new articles!
I wish it for everyone!
I wish it for everyone!
Everyone is expecting good things at the beginning of the year. they will work, the market will soon be improved but also need team work to be able to make this project develops and runs well.
Happy new year bro! We need to have market stabilized to see the whole potential of this ICO. But I hope with my whole heart that it'll happen!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I wish it for everyone!
Everyone is expecting good things at the beginning of the year. they will work, the market will soon be improved but also need team work to be able to make this project develops and runs well.
I wish it for everyone!
I wish it for everyone!
Activity: 70
There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

With social betting you are referring to the option that you could copy other betters choices?
Actually, that's not entirely true.You just can study predictions statistics, provided by «experts» or more experienced players and make your. bets. There will be many experts, so you can choose one which one you believe.
Please, notice that social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

But what is the incentives for experts to share their opinions? Will they get any kind of reward for successful predictions?

On Betmatch analysts and experts will get an opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base.
The better is the record of their predictions, the more followers they get. Subscription-sellers (experts) will be able to define their own rules for subscribers - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. They will also have an opportunity to lease out their tokens actively to subscribers in exchange for half of the commissions from the player.

Ok, but I have another question: do you think you motivate people to engage in zero sum games? Would you say that from a societal standpoint, it is more beneficial if people actually decide to produce something that delivers utility?
The thing is that you never know the answer if you didn't try it before. In order to make money on that kind of bets you need to be sure that it'll work out

I wouldn't call it a bet anymore if I put money on something that I am absolutely sure will work out.
It's not possible to be totally sure in this sphere. So it isn't threaten you!
I think it's better to make bets. Then you'll have the huge sums of money, if you win. because if you lend your tokens, you will get just some percentage.
Bro, can u understand that what you name "just some percentage" is given to you without any efforts, just because you have lend tokens. No fear of loosing everything, you even can be bad at sport. No bets - just business.
We can't call it business. It's not something serious where you can use your skills, you are only fooling for getting a penny Cheesy
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

With social betting you are referring to the option that you could copy other betters choices?
Actually, that's not entirely true.You just can study predictions statistics, provided by «experts» or more experienced players and make your. bets. There will be many experts, so you can choose one which one you believe.
Please, notice that social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

But what is the incentives for experts to share their opinions? Will they get any kind of reward for successful predictions?

On Betmatch analysts and experts will get an opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base.
The better is the record of their predictions, the more followers they get. Subscription-sellers (experts) will be able to define their own rules for subscribers - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. They will also have an opportunity to lease out their tokens actively to subscribers in exchange for half of the commissions from the player.

Ok, but I have another question: do you think you motivate people to engage in zero sum games? Would you say that from a societal standpoint, it is more beneficial if people actually decide to produce something that delivers utility?
The thing is that you never know the answer if you didn't try it before. In order to make money on that kind of bets you need to be sure that it'll work out

I wouldn't call it a bet anymore if I put money on something that I am absolutely sure will work out.
Activity: 77
I think it's better to make bets. Then you'll have the huge sums of money, if you win. because if you lend your tokens, you will get just some percentage.
from which side to look. While you're betting, you can lose everything - when your choice is wrong. While you're lending your tokens, you always make a profit
Activity: 98
Bro, can u understand that what you name "just some percentage" is given to you without any efforts, just because you have lend tokens. No fear of loosing everything, you even can be bad at sport. No bets - just business.
Activity: 98
from which side to look. While you're betting, you can lose everything - when your choice is wrong. While you're lending your tokens, you always make a profit
Can't agree with you.....if you make 4 or 5 bets you will definitely win !! maybe only one bet,but it's better than nothing
If you'll win a huge amount of money - than yes, it is definitely better. But if you have already lost a few thousands on 4 bad for u bets? And now u're winning two, for example, hundred? Two hundred is a good result, but still not enough for being in the black
Can't agree with you.....if you make 4 or 5 bets you will definitely win !! maybe only one bet,but it's better than nothing
OMG
when ppl will understand that once it will goes wrong!!
AND YOU WILL FAIL ALL YOUR 5 OR 10 BETS
Pages:
Jump to: