Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 92. (Read 81822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
guys will you accept btc???
You’ll be able to purchase XBM tokens with ETH and BTC.
BTC will be accepted according to ETH/BTC exchange rate.
Activity: 182
guys will you accept btc???
copper member
Good morning Betmatch and everyone here!!
Hello there!
Activity: 84
Good morning Betmatch and everyone here!!
Activity: 77
Like reading someone's predictions and then doing ma bet. It's like listening to someone's wise advice Grin

I can't agree with you. Sometimes it may confuse you and you'll make a wrong choice, so always follow your gut
copper member
Good morning! What can you say me about your tokens?
Hello there!
1.It is called Betmatch Token (XBM);

2.Our token supply is 1 000 000 000 XBM;

3.XBM token is the native token of Betmatch, a decentralized betting house. It has no value outside Betmatch infrastructure, but gains it after being applied to Betmatch services;

4.Personal token holding allows a user to bet without any house commissions. It means that if the player bets and wins in the end, he gets not only the winning amount according to the coefficient with which he placed the bet, but also all house commissions from his bet.

How i can use XBM?
Each token can be used in the following ways:

1. To place bets without any house commissions by buying and holding XBM tokens.

2. To lend XBM tokens to other customers in exchange for monetary compensation.

3. In the future, with continued platform development, token functionality may be extended with the opportunity to place bets using these tokens and even stake them to provide valuable information to the system.

Activity: 3
Like reading someone's predictions and then doing ma bet. It's like listening to someone's wise advice Grin
Hello there!

3.XBM token is the native token of Betmatch, a decentralized betting house. It has no value outside Betmatch infrastructure, but gains it after being applied to Betmatch services;

4.Personal token holding allows a user to bet without any house commissions. It means that if the player bets and wins in the end, he gets not only the winning amount according to the coefficient with which he placed the bet, but also all house commissions from his bet.

How i can use XBM?
Cryptocurrencies would play a great role in betting in future Wink
copper member
Hello there!

Activity: 168
Guys, how do you think, will social betting help me to win the money? Roll Eyes

I guess, social betting is not good. maybe it's some plan that people will act in the interest of scheme members. You should listen only to yourself

But I can't agree with you. Social betting is a perfect idea. First you read some statistics, predictions and useful info and then you analyse everything. And then the success is in your pocket

Actually I couldn't agree more with you! Useful info will help you to succeed. it allows you to analyse all you already know and to share your experience too
Hey! What can you tell us about peer-to-peer betting? Huh
Greetings!
Peer-to-peer (P2P) betting allows players to place bets against each other and they don’t have to accept the conditions of the house. Instead, players can create their own betting offers and accept other ones that they find interesting. Although, placing a bet on the peer-to-peer betting exchange doesn’t guarantee a financial gain in case of winning.

Looks really great!

I guess, social betting is not good. maybe it's some plan that people will act in the interest of scheme members. You should listen only to yourself

But I can't agree with you. Social betting is a perfect idea. First you read some statistics, predictions and useful info and then you analyse everything. And then the success is in your pocket

No way! Not a chance!

Activity: 98
I get 500 tokens for free!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm beginning to like this project more and more  Grin
Activity: 77
I get 500 tokens for free!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy