Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 94. (Read 81822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Greetings! Where can I see how this works?
Hello!
You can check our MVP to get the idea of how Betmatch works here: https://bit.ly/2wLy89Z and read our whitepaper here: https://bit.ly/2oPAn89
Activity: 182
Greetings! Where can I see how this works?
Activity: 3
 Smiley community-driven system sounds good
Activity: 77
You spent a lot of money for this project! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 98
Hope it really would be possible to to bet on these tokens (as you said without house commissions) !1!! Tongue Wink Smiley
Also hope it would be possible. The project is good enough as far as i see it
copper member
Hmm... Still can't understand how Betmatch will get profit if the bettors are able to bet without any commissions Huh
A token can be lent to other customers with receiving a part of their saved commissions. For example:
A customer has tokens which allows him to bet 100.000$/month, but he does not use this limit. If the user lends his tokens to other players who want to save on commissions 20% (from commission saved), he will receive 1000$ of profit from bets of other customers.
Hmm... Still can't understand how Betmatch will get profit if the bettors are able to bet without any commissions Huh
Activity: 3
I will definitely buy your tokens to bet without any commissions Cheesy
the usage of smart contracts increases the efficiency and transparency of transactions... It's great! Wink
Activity: 84
Service is good, but charging 3% is high
Some betting houses has up to 15% charging, pal. Huh
copper member
How fast can I get the money if I win?
All our transaction are fulfilled on blockchain, so payouts are instantaneous.
Activity: 84
You say "no worries about payouts", do transactions pass automatically?
As fas as I understand yes. Because of smart contract and blockchain, hehe
copper member
I don't understand what social betting system means exactly. Can you help me, guys?
The social betting system is the critical invention of Betmatch. It will serve players, analysts (or any person that can influence the betting industry), and Betmatch itself in such ways:

- For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as use a proven, trust-based social betting service;
- For analysts and other persons, it is a unique opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base;
- For Betmatch it gives a chance to significantly decrease marketing costs and allows for easy business scaling.
Activity: 168
 I don't understand what social betting system means exactly. Can you help me, guys?
copper member
Blockchain is a great solution for betting, actually you have smth that differs you from others
We appreciate your kind words!
Blockchain is a great solution for betting, actually you have smth that differs you from others
Can you tell me more about your advantages?
Activity: 42
Can't stand that in ordinary betting houses that fees can range from 5-15%.and this just burn the whole in my pocket!  Lips sealed
copper member
the usage of smart contracts increases the efficiency and transparency of transactions... It's great! Wink
Thank you for your kind words!
Hope it really would be possible to to bet on these tokens (as you said without house commissions) !1!! Tongue Wink Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: