Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 96. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Why do you need a social betting system?
I want to  know about your advantages
copper member
Activity: 196
do you freeze tokens?Huh? Huh Huh Huh Smiley
The XBM Strategic Reserve will be frozen for a period of not less than 1 year or when the platform reaches 1 000 000 players, whichever comes first. Betmatch may choose to buy XBM tokens from the market and place them in the reserve at their discretion. In some extraordinary cases, Betmatch may temporarily release XBM tokens from the Strategic Reserve for additional liquidity to accommodate for special sporting events around the world.

The token allocation for the founders and the management team will be vested for a period of not less than 1 year.
do you freeze tokens?Huh? Huh Huh Huh Smiley
copper member

Betting platform is not an exceptional idea but still it is hard to find the one that would definitely had a perfect solution for the users and the platform itself. That’s why we want you to see that choosing Betmatch is a right decision!

Now we are going to compare our blockchain solution for bookmakers with a betting platform named Bethereum. The platform uses peer-to-peer betting with its own token. It means that users simply cannot bet against the platform. Its token, BETHER, can be used only on the platform.

As for Betmatch, players can bet against a platform and other users. Why are we called an instrument for betting business? The answer is like a piece of cake - because on our platform you will be able not only to place bets but also to build your own business, providing statistics or generating content.

Still doubting? Check our website to get to know more: https://tge.betmatch.io/
Hm I have 500 XBM, I'm so rich  Grin
copper member
I want to  know about your advantages
Betmatch has such benefits:

1. We're the world’s first decentralized betting platform that combines the classic business model, executed in trustless paradigm using blockchain technology and the social betting network as the second (community) layer.

2. The proposed technical and business solution provides customers with an original service of house trustless betting, using cryptocurrencies. Deposit, bet execution and withdrawal processes are executed with the help of blockchain network services (direct crypto payments, smart contracts) and cannot be affected by third parties.

3. The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

4. Betmatch is focusing on creating not just a private business, but a community-driven system. The business model includes a significant (up to 50%) automated and trustless profit share as a reward of social activity (not of direct token staking!), that brings value in the ecosystem.
Activity: 103
Wow!
greaat.....thanks for answer  Grin
copper member
What you can tell about a benefits of "holding" your token?

People, who own XBM tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit on betting as well as monetize their betting-related activities. Active players can save up on the house commissions, occasional players can lease their tokens when they don’t feel like betting, active content generators can finally monetize their analytical skills and betting expertise.

Check our full-length article on the topic: https://bit.ly/2IQNhvG
Wow wow wow wow!!! Nice!
Activity: 168
Nice solutions for tokens!
What you can tell about a benefits of "holding" your token?
Thank you for your help! Kiss Kiss Kiss
sweete, tell me
what business models does Betmatch have?

We combine the classic betting house business model using blockchain technology combined with social betting network. Everyone will be able to bet without any intermediaries and third-party payment systems, and all transactions are tied to smart contracts. In addition, the commission will be minimal and it will lead to a significant contribution to the platform development.

Very nice idea! I like the point about third party payments systems and smart contract implementation! I wish to use safety betting
Yes, as far as I am concerned, smart contracts are the most safety way to make deals clear
sweete, tell me

We combine the classic betting house business model using blockchain technology combined with social betting network. Everyone will be able to bet without any intermediaries and third-party payment systems, and all transactions are tied to smart contracts. In addition, the commission will be minimal and it will lead to a significant contribution to the platform development.

Very nice idea! I like the point about third party payments systems and smart contract implementation! I wish to use safety betting
copper member
sweete, tell me

sweete, tell me
copper member
tell please how can I use your tokens? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Each token can be used in the following ways:

1. To place bets without any house commissions by buying and holding XBM tokens.

2. To lend XBM tokens to other customers in exchange for monetary compensation.

In the future, with continued platform development, token functionality may be extended with the opportunity to place bets using these tokens and even stake them to provide valuable information to the system.
Activity: 168
New project?? I will follow you
tell please how can I use your tokens? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: