Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand! - page 51. (Read 122983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
It could definitely be a boost for the crypto scene.  The daily volumes continue to drop across all exchanges from what I've loosely observed over the past several months.  That to me indicates people are exiting the alt scene permanently, if not crypto altogether.  Driven out by scam after scam, and copy upon copy upon copy.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
It's nice to see D9 show up here. I give him a lot of respect for that. He's a good guy with good intentions.

I wonder if the POT devs will say anything here.

The way I look at as a "dev" you don't have to like the other coins as I know there has been tension between all coins , but at the end of the day if you are getting organizations to talk about Cannabis Crypto currency at their events its a win-win on all fronts!

This might actually ease tension between everyone also bring all communities together to be able to make sense of what they want both on marketing front and technological front.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It's nice to see D9 show up here. I give him a lot of respect for that. He's a good guy with good intentions.

I wonder if the POT devs will say anything here.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
CannaDigital

Cannacrypt Connection

I like so far!  Grin

Mine.

BudCryptos.org
CannaCoinsAlliance.org
legendary
Activity: 1246
MariCorp

CannaDigital

Cannacrypt Connection
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
dopecoindude,

Are you going to go along with D9, Jyri and the CCN devs with being a public figure? If not, you probably shouldn't be the one to own the domain name.

No, I meant I can transfer it to Jyri or give $$ to buy a domain. 
dopecoindude,

Are you going to go along with D9, Jyri, the POT devs and the CCN devs with being a public figure? If not, you probably shouldn't be the one to own the domain name.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Jyri,

Have sent you a PM.  I was asked to come by the thread and check it out.

First, I would like to say thank you for your work and vision.

We work diligently on making real world use of CannabisCoin and have successfully completed accomplishments that the altcoin industry has never before seen from any other coin.

This is because community support, strong industry backing, and long term vision.  We've opened the eyes of many whom have experienced REAL history in the making.

The CANN team and I have always embraced other 'related' coins up until unfortunate inappropriate actions taken by these same 'related' coin teams.

The behavior and unprofessionalism have effectively lowered the public confidence in cryptocurrency and the cannabis industry as a whole.

For that reason, We will continue our movement because it directly benefits REAL patients and the cannabis industry as a whole.

There is always room for more talent with CANN.

Yes We CANN.

~DeltaNine

Great to see DeltaNine pop in here. Always been a big fan of CANN ( got me some CANN ) . I believe the goal of 420 Alliance Joint Force ( to be named something else I bet ) would be to bring awareness to Cannabis Industry  to crypto currency as a whole. As a dev. of a Cannabis coin I think it would be great to have a few rep's from each coin to sit on a board to help improve this message.

I think a website would be great to be put up  ( if anyone wants to help I can supply a domain name ) and start the process of establishing "real world" connections w/ people in this industry.  The site would be neutral ( no logos of coins etc,etc ) just names of reps of each coin. We can offer membership levels for each coin userbase to help support the cause. An agenda would be established to figure out who to reach out to in the industry / Promotions etc,etc and set a budget accordingly. I think if this is established ( 1,000 members ) would only help raise the Cannabis coins legitimacy overall.  Thoughts ?

edit: think of some names for this org. and we can vote.

edi 2: Jyri - you might already have someone interested in helping let me know!
I would like to see a decentralized way to combine all the coins together without "dev permission".
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
Jyri,

Have sent you a PM.  I was asked to come by the thread and check it out.

First, I would like to say thank you for your work and vision.

We work diligently on making real world use of CannabisCoin and have successfully completed accomplishments that the altcoin industry has never before seen from any other coin.

This is because community support, strong industry backing, and long term vision.  We've opened the eyes of many whom have experienced REAL history in the making.

The CANN team and I have always embraced other 'related' coins up until unfortunate inappropriate actions taken by these same 'related' coin teams.

The behavior and unprofessionalism have effectively lowered the public confidence in cryptocurrency and the cannabis industry as a whole.

For that reason, We will continue our movement because it directly benefits REAL patients and the cannabis industry as a whole.

There is always room for more talent with CANN.

Yes We CANN.

~DeltaNine
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Message sent! I'm looking forward to hearing back from you, as I am eager to get involved with a team whose goal is to strengthen the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies.

Perfect - and got it! Just a moment... =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If I've managed not to respond to any contact requests, please give me a virtual kick on the butt! A lot is going on and I'm overwhelmed with the amounts of e-mail and TODOs. A secretary / assistant would be much appreciated! Wink
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
I'll be messaging you expressing my interest in joining your team (Joint Force at least, if not Altcoin.center) here shortly.

Wonderful, waiting to hear from you soon! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Message sent! I'm looking forward to hearing back from you, as I am eager to get involved with a team whose goal is to strengthen the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies.
overall i think that cooperation is always superior to competition. when raised to the levels it exists in the fiat/business world, competition is horribly wasteful of resources. (the war machine requires LOTS of grease) and the same applies to the crypto world,  yet they go hand in hand, one cannot exist without the other. i think the key here is we need to learn how to cooperate, while still standing separately.  to that 'end' i wish us all the best!  Smiley

Couldn't agree more! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
I'll be messaging you expressing my interest in joining your team (Joint Force at least, if not Altcoin.center) here shortly.

Wonderful, waiting to hear from you soon! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Jyri is the best. He did Proof-of-Developer the correct way and IMHO the only way.
EPIC really!

i think the key here is we need to learn how to cooperate, while still standing separately.  to that 'end' i wish us all the best!  Smiley

groggin knows the keys Wink
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

overall i think that cooperation is always superior to competition. when raised to the levels it exists in the fiat/business world, competition is horribly wasteful of resources. (the war machine requires LOTS of grease) and the same applies to the crypto world,  yet they go hand in hand, one cannot exist without the other. i think the key here is we need to learn how to cooperate, while still standing separately.  to that 'end' i wish us all the best!  Smiley

Has anyone figure out a way for all the marijuana coins to work together? I can't figure out any possible way.

I'm confident the dev teams of each coin will be interested as soon as the draft for the exact details of the 420 Alliance Initiative can be presented to them. It will benefit everyone without demanding anything from anyone, so there's really no reason why not to participate.

Of course, if some of the teams decides not to partake then they won't be pushed in any way.

DopeCoin crew has had some discussions about the initiative, and their attitude is positively curious.

I have been in touch with the THC (aka Hempcoin) devs before and although we have not had the chance to discuss the initiative yet, I'm sure they'll be if nothing else at least willing to have a chat.

Cannacoin team is also very positive and forward looking, and although I can't know what their decision will be, I'm sure they too will be happy to at least sit down for a joint discussion.

Cannabiscoin team has been in some sort of war with the Cannacoin team and I have not yet had any response from them, so their take on this is more or less an open question for now.

As for Sativa, CannabisDarkcoin and Ganjacoin - they've all been taken over by Altcoin.Center and will therefore most definitely be participating in the initiative. It will greatly boost their credibility and value without requiring any sacrifices whatsoever.

I'm looking forward to the first online IRC meeting between all the teams! The past week has been full of action and I think everyone needs to take a little breath. We'll be going through all the teams next week, agreeing on a date and time for the first meeting to take place.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Has anyone figure out a way for all the marijuana coins to work together? I can't figure out any possible way.
Jyri is the best. He did Proof-of-Developer the correct way and IMHO the only way.
Pages:
Jump to: