Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 52. (Read 227002 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Everything is back up. Very sorry for the 70 minutes of website downtime, from 19:14 to 20:24 UTC. I still have to investigate what caused this, but at first glance it looks like a database issue.
Tomorrow I will analyze the logs to see if any submitted share hasn't been paid, and adjust balances if need be.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
It looks OK now, a kind of a glitch i presume Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
yep looks like everyone's having trouble. i dont think its a ddos attack, looks more like a software error

edit
looks like its starting to very slowly come back to life
Activity: 14
My miners can't connect - anyone else having problems?
Activity: 47
What's going on with pool?
Engraving successfully completed!  You can now read the winning entries here.
The winners have been drawn, and engraving has started!
In addition to the 10 randomly-selected winners, I have decided to personally pick 5 messages that I liked the most, so a total of 15 messages will be inserted in the blockchain.
All the messages will be prefixed with the string /LP^2/, so if you are on a Unix-like system you can see the messages engraved so far with:
Code:
grep -ao /LP^2/.\*/ ~/.litecoin/blocks/blk00011.dat
Time's up! The winning messages will be drawn shortly. The engraving process will probably start tomorrow.
hey Pooler, I would like to check the messages, where can I see them ?
Messages will only be made public after they are engraved in a block.

I know that you are a talented dev, did you ever thought of Blockchain website similar to blockchain.info with your simple and magic touch to it. I think we would all benefit from that.
I have heard some people are already working on it. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
To all miners who haven't submitted a message yet: Hurry up! The deadline is tomorrow.

hey Pooler, I would like to check the messages, where can I see them ? I know that you are a talented dev, did you ever thought of Blockchain website similar to blockchain.info with your simple and magic touch to it. I think we would all benefit from that.
To all miners who haven't submitted a message yet: Hurry up! The deadline is tomorrow.
Today the pool officially turns 2!

I wanted to find some original and witty way to celebrate, and after consulting with some of our long-time members, here's what we've come up with. I hope you'll like the idea! Smiley
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Ya seems to be working now Smiley i put in the wrong pw and it said "Two-factor authentication is enabled for this account. Please enter the authentication code."

So its all good now:) Maybe the server didn't have it enabled for me till now. Either way its working now.. Thanks

Well i was installing a fresh copy of windows on another pc, When i tried to log in using firefox with no addons installed and knowing the 2factor was enabled and was never prompted for the google auth one time key, matter fact only time i'm asked for the key is to enable/disable it.

Also i tried on my desktop pc that i game on (using firefox), I loged in and disabled and re enabled it, and loged out and back in still was not prompted for the 2factor key.
I have done some further tests with Firefox 17, but I still cannot reproduce what you're reporting. I also had another pool user test this with his account, and he said everything is working as expected, both with Firefox 24 and with Chrome 30 on Windows 7.
I have even reviewed the login code, but couldn't find any way to bypass the 2-factor check.

Could you please try to log in using a wrong password and tell me if at least in that case you get asked for the one-time token?
Well i was installing a fresh copy of windows on another pc, When i tried to log in using firefox with no addons installed and knowing the 2factor was enabled and was never prompted for the google auth one time key, matter fact only time i'm asked for the key is to enable/disable it.

Also i tried on my desktop pc that i game on (using firefox), I loged in and disabled and re enabled it, and loged out and back in still was not prompted for the 2factor key.
Well it says its enabled i hit the log out button on the account page then type in my log in info/pw and back to account page, don't even get asked to enter the google authen..
I have just made some tests using my account, and I cannot seem to reproduce the issue. If I log out and try to log back in, I always get asked for the one-time code. Are you sure this isn't some strange browser cache issue? What browser are you using? Also, could you please try to log in using a wrong password and tell me what happens in that case?
Anybody else experiencing this?
Well it says its enabled i hit the log out button on the account page then type in my log in info/pw and back to account page, don't even get asked to enter the google authen..
Got a question, what good/use is the 2factor used to.. its not used for logging in.
Actually, it is. Are you sure you logged out and back in after enabling it?
Got a question, what good/use is the 2factor used to.. its not used for logging in . cant lock the payout address with it can you?  I know it has a one time lock out payout address option..

Love the pool.

Icon
Are there any issues with auto payouts at the moment?  A couple of times in the last few days it doesn't seem to have worked.  Instant payout works though.
Everything seems to be working fine here.
Remember that automatic payouts are not instant: once the payout threshold is reached, it may take up to a couple of hours before the actual payment is processed.
Pages:
Jump to: