Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 53. (Read 227002 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
seems to be working fine for me.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi,

Are there any issues with auto payouts at the moment?  A couple of times in the last few days it doesn't seem to have worked.  Instant payout works though.

Cheers,

Beanhead
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Just a quick message to let you know about the recent changes and additions.

• The charts page has been updated to use a newer client-side charting library, which is faster, allows you to zoom and pan, and has better browser compatibility.
  • A few statistics have been added to the "My Account" page, such as per-worker 24-hour average hash rates.
  • Users now have the choice to hide their username from public statistics.
  • The FAQ has been expanded to address a number of common questions.

I'm also happy to announce that the new Stratum implementation has been doing wonders: we now have users with stale rates as low as 0.03%, even on servers handling over 1000 workers!
Even miners from China have stale rates as low as 0.15% on our West-Coast servers, which has pretty much convinced me that setting up additional servers in Asia would be pointless.
(Note: if your stale rates are significantly higher, it is almost certainly due to additional latency generated by your mining software. See the FAQ.)
Can anybody please explain the "Lifetime Rewards History" overview in "My Account / View full history..." on https://www.litecoinpool.org/rewards ?
The "Last 30 Days Summary" table is simply a day-by-day summary for the last 30 days.
The "Lifetime Rewards History" on the other hand, is not calendar-based. It subdivides your rewards by PPS rate (and difficulty), so a new row only appears when the PPS rate changes (so basically when the network difficulty changes). The timestamp displayed in each row is the last time at which you submitted a share for a given PPS rate (that's why the column header says "Last Time"). On average, the PPS rate should change every 3.5 days, and that's why not all dates appear in this table.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
Okay fine but i dont understand why at first both my R value and my HW value were 0 now they both have value to them. I had notice a drop in the pool from 1200khs to 600kh/s and had seen that my HW and R value had gone up from 0. Just trying to understand why.  I undestand that the software can cause issues from time to time but wouldnt the HW value go back to 0?

in your case the best thing to do is to open your Cgminer folder, there is a README file and SCRYPT-README file, you can start slowly from there, you will find allot of answers and explanations .
I undestand that the software can cause issues from time to time but wouldnt the HW value go back to 0?
Those are counts since cgminer was started, they can't decrease.
Okay fine but i dont understand why at first both my R value and my HW value were 0 now they both have value to them. I had notice a drop in the pool from 1200khs to 600kh/s and had seen that my HW and R value had gone up from 0. Just trying to understand why.  I undestand that the software can cause issues from time to time but wouldnt the HW value go back to 0?
my hw rate is going up and causing my rejects to go up.
That's not how it works. HW errors and rejections are unrelated. The R/A ratio in the picture above is just fine for GPU mining. (Please re-read what I wrote above.)
my hw rate is going up and causing my rejects to go up. yet i have even lowered the intinsity. I dont understand why.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
^ Where is there an issue?
Could someone tell me what the issue is here.
This is what it use to be at

And this is what it is now...
It appears that the battery back up was the issue. hashing away at an average of 1.1mh.  not bad i guess for 3 7850s
Well i got a bigger back up and while ive been gone ive notice its dropped back down to 300ish kh and i dont know the status of the other cards as of currently. So in a few hours i will be able to see whats going on. and get the bigger battery on it.
well that number is up in the 1ks not good. But i think i narrowed it down to my battery backup. Either that or i fried a card already.. that would be the far right card. Cry If i reboot the computer its fine but my battery backup is overloading from the computer pulling over the rated wattage. I dont know because even me erupters are having a high number of rejects as of here lately and i got only 4 of them pluged into the computer with a fan right on top of them. This is all of a sudden. any ideas?
The R figure isn't significant in itself, it's the R/A ratio that is important; anything below 1% should be fine for GPU mining, given that some of the software latency introduced by cgminer can't be avoided, and results in additional stale shares. Assuming those rejects are stales, if you are getting more than 1% then you should try lowering the intensity a bit.
well that number is up in the 1ks not good. But i think i narrowed it down to my battery backup. Either that or i fried a card already.. that would be the far right card. Cry If i reboot the computer its fine but my battery backup is overloading from the computer pulling over the rated wattage. I dont know because even me erupters are having a high number of rejects as of here lately and i got only 4 of them pluged into the computer with a fan right on top of them. This is all of a sudden. any ideas?
What does the R:0 mean?
That's the number of shares rejected by the pool, which is the sum of stale and invalid submitted shares. It doesn't include shares detected as HW errors because those are not submitted.
A description of the various abbreviations is available in the README file distributed with cgminer.
What does the R:0 mean?
Okay I got some time to play with it alittle. How does this look?
That's much better.
Now if you could relocate one of those two cards on the right (the ones that are very close together) by using a riser I believe the temperature of GPU No. 2 would drop significantly, and you wouldn't have to run the fans at 100%. A temperature of 75°C is generally considered good enough.
Okay I got some time to play with it alittle. How does this look?

That's what I'm trying to do. Did you have a look at those links?
Thread concurrency is usually the most important setting to get right (as you could find out by reading the first link). At the time of this writing, the Wiki (second link) lists the following examples for the ATI 7850:
Code:
--thread-concurrency 8192
--thread-concurrency 27164
--thread-concurrency 16000
You should try those out and see which one works best for you. The objective is to maximize the hash rate while keeping HW errors at 0. Once that's done you can start playing with the intensity parameter.

Ill try that once i get to the miner. What would be a good intensity to drop down to for temp to start to get a better reading? I had read the wiki and it still kinda confuse me.
tehre are 6- 7850's with different info.

Alittle more info that may be helpful
Core Clock - 900MHz
Stream Processors - 1024 Stream Processors
Effective Memory Clock -1200MHz (4.8Gbps)
Memory Size - 1GB
Memory Interface - 256-bit
Memory Type - GDDR5
RAMDAC -400 MHz
Pages:
Jump to: