Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 54. (Read 227002 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Just to make it clear, the basic configurations available on the website are only intended to get one started. The website also states that fine tuning is necessary to get the best results for a particular system, and kindly asks miners to read this and this.
Okay? Who here would be able to help me on this?
That's what I'm trying to do. Did you have a look at those links?
Thread concurrency is usually the most important setting to get right (as you could find out by reading the first link). At the time of this writing, the Wiki (second link) lists the following examples for the ATI 7850:
Code:
--thread-concurrency 8192
--thread-concurrency 27164
--thread-concurrency 16000
You should try those out and see which one works best for you. The objective is to maximize the hash rate while keeping HW errors at 0. Once that's done you can start playing with the intensity parameter.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
The config I am currently running is the config i took from the pools website. I am still only getting around 250Kh
Just to make it clear, the basic configurations available on the website are only intended to get one started. The website also states that fine tuning is necessary to get the best results for a particular system, and kindly asks miners to read this and this.

Okay? Who here would be able to help me on this?
The config I am currently running is the config i took from the pools website. I am still only getting around 250Kh
well i got some riser cables coming in the mail. Being Knex its easly adjustible Shocked. I will take a look at the sample config. The config I am currently running is the config i took from the pools website. I am still only getting around 250Kh
well i got it to drop to 60s/80s/60s and i got 4 80mm fans blowing on top.  What else can I do to drop the temps?
You could use a PCIe riser to lower the temperature of card No. 2, but that would complicate your setup a bit.
But apart from that, you almost certainly need to change the settings you're passing to cgminer in order to get rid of those HW errors. See the Wiki for some sample configurations that should work for your particular GPU model. Also make sure you are not overclocking or underclocking too much.
well i got it to drop to 60s/80s/60s and i got 4 80mm fans blowing on top.  What else can I do to drop the temps?

This is my setup

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
I think the design is one of the best out there...do not change it just keep improving it.
Hey Pooler do you ever plan on giving your website a facelift Huh
I currently have no plans to change the website design, and I have actually received a couple emails asking me never to change it.
Personally, I like it how it is now: it's no-frills, very lightweight and loads fast.

That too is true!  Grin
Hey Pooler do you ever plan on giving your website a facelift Huh
I currently have no plans to change the website design, and I have actually received a couple emails asking me never to change it.
Personally, I like it how it is now: it's no-frills, very lightweight and loads fast.
Hey Pooler do you ever plan on giving your website a facelift Huh  Just wondering. I know its a pool and not ment to look purdy.

(I know that kinda sounds mean on how I am saying it. By no means do i mean it bad.)
Pretty sure Diggers pool is PPS and its been around forever. I could be wrong though. I know his other pools are PPS
http://ltcoin.net/

Not sure why you're posting this here. Anyway, 5 months is hardly "forever".

Domain Name: LTCOIN.NET
   Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
   Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Creation Date: 09-apr-2013
   Expiration Date: 09-apr-2014
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Pretty sure Diggers pool is PPS and its been around forever. I could be wrong though. I know his other pools are PPS

http://ltcoin.net/
Activity: 472
Whats these things supost to run normally.  I like gaming but i usually dont see the gpu temp...

75*C is the default target temp for cgminer. You're obviously either trying to heat your home in Antarctica or to start a fire with your computer.
Whats these things supost to run normally.  I like gaming but i usually dont see the gpu temp...
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

They are Sapphire HD 7850 - all 3 of them

It appears you're actually trying to ignite your GPUs. You need to completely revise your settings to bring the temps and HW errors down.

Holy sh*t 101c for GPU 1  Shocked
Activity: 472
From the FAQ:
The pool reports a much lower hash rate than cgminer. What's going on?
If the estimate displayed on the site stays too low for more than 15 minutes, then you are almost certainly experiencing hardware errors.
cgminer checks every solution generated by your GPU, and if one turns out to be incorrect because of hardware errors it (rightfully) doesn't even submit it. Since pools can only estimate your hash rate based on how many solutions you submit in a given amount of time, their estimate will be lower than your real raw hashrate. This raw hashrate, which is correctly displayed by cgminer, is, however, not meaningful if the solutions your card generates are wrong.
You need to make sure that all (not just the top one) of the HW figures in cgminer are zero or next-to-zero; if that's not the case, you need to review your settings. Make sure you carefully read the documentation about scrypt mining provided with cgminer.
You may want to post the settings you are currently using and your GPU model.

https://mycryptocoin.us/downloads/litecoin.jpg

It appears you're actually trying to ignite your GPUs. You need to completely revise your settings to bring the temps and HW errors down.

From the FAQ:
If the estimate displayed on the site stays too low for more than 15 minutes, then you are almost certainly experiencing hardware errors.
cgminer checks every solution generated by your GPU, and if one turns out to be incorrect because of hardware errors it (rightfully) doesn't even submit it. Since pools can only estimate your hash rate based on how many solutions you submit in a given amount of time, their estimate will be lower than your real raw hashrate. This raw hashrate, which is correctly displayed by cgminer, is, however, not meaningful if the solutions your card generates are wrong.
You need to make sure that all (not just the top one) of the HW figures in cgminer are zero or next-to-zero; if that's not the case, you need to review your settings. Make sure you carefully read the documentation about scrypt mining provided with cgminer.

Using cgminer it says my Kh/s are about 900kh/s BUT on the pools website it says its only at 300KH/s whats up with that and that is after a few hours of running?
From the FAQ:
Ill try to keep this under one thread but i got a little issue. working here.. Using cgminer it says my Kh/s are about 900kh/s BUT on the pools website it says its only at 300KH/s whats up with that and that is after a few hours of running?

Thanks for the help.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi pooler!

Thanks for the invitation and good work!
Pages:
Jump to: