Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️✳️ [ANN] THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM - NEXMESH - COMMUNITY TOKEN - INTERNET V3 ✳️✳️ - page 2. (Read 874 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Indonesian Translation is Done. Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37542324
My Wallet: 0xB4CB73cd25Efc79C11855Cf1267D96F8A5c3634f

I will PM you after this. Thank you  Smiley
Thanks Kawet, looks great will get your tokens out asap.
Thanks Again for the good work.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
when did you see your internet launch...            tron is also somehow trying to do this?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Indonesian Translation is Done. Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37542324

I will PM you after this. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 4
Love community and product coins and you have that in one. New to the whole thing but would love to help if possible. I have had a bad run with two ICO coins and will not do that again. I have more time than money so would love to offer my skills if possible.  Grin
Activity: 2
This project could really take off, signed up for airdrop thanks
Make sure you have a look at the above and beyond optional bounties. Good way to get lots more tokens
I will be doing just that, looks like a fair offer and easy enough. Do I sign up form and then tell you or will you know I did the above offer part?
copper member
Make sure you have a look at the above and beyond optional bounties. Good way to get lots more tokens
copper member
Very cool site in my opinion. All info is presented beautifully and clearly, nice to see work done over years

Thanks Roman, feedback is always needed for the team
Activity: 35
Sounds good with community-driven project
Activity: 51
Activity: 31
Is there any video showing someone from the team speaking in front of the camera and giving info about the project. This will surely erase doubts from investors. Too many fraud/scam projects nowadays, it's better to be safe.
Activity: 39
   I have a question: are you going to build this project on top of Ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 45
Activity: 51
I am very intrigued with what this project aspires to accomplish! It's inspiring and an amazing concept that needs to been seen by as many as possible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
i saw in your website, you will make bounty program.
where i can read about this, and when you will implement this program?

We will be taking bounty translation now and the other parts of the bounty once the first airdrop is over. First airdrop will be over when 1000 sign up.

So, has the 1000 sign up reach already? hopefully it will be soon.
I'm curious about the bounty campaign that will be held after the airdrop ended.
Activity: 40
Projects like this are a must if we are to achieve a free and just net
Activity: 42
Few projects in this space provide a real world use case. That is probably the best part about this from where I am sitting.
Activity: 50
Activity: 36
Very cool site in my opinion. All info is presented beautifully and clearly, nice to see work done over years
copper member
i saw in your website, you will make bounty program.
where i can read about this, and when you will implement this program?

We will be taking bounty translation now and the other parts of the bounty once the first airdrop is over. First airdrop will be over when 1000 sign up.
Pages:
Jump to: