Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️✳️ [ANN] THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM - NEXMESH - COMMUNITY TOKEN - INTERNET V3 ✳️✳️ - page 6. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Your project ideas are exciting and innovative, new solutions for everyone in accessing the internet are cheaper, faster, and convenient. I think this project is good for investors. Hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many people are interested.
We are aiming at being a community token as the networks are. Tom one of the founders has left Australia last week and is in Europe networking as we speak. He has already been invited the the largest mesh networking meetup of the year as a speaker (battlemesh).
The project will flow as its needed. Join the airdrop and get on board.
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
decided to look at the site and get acquainted with the project closer to understand what the strength of this project is, instead it was irritated by the site, it's just awful design, everything is dazzling in the eyes it's not possible to concentrate
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
project have backed with real project is very promised. may i know what is the real project. thank you
Activity: 84
Activity: 50
Your project ideas are exciting and innovative, new solutions for everyone in accessing the internet are cheaper, faster, and convenient. I think this project is good for investors. Hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many people are interested.
Activity: 83
Activity: 42
Promising project! I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched

More details of the bounty campaigns and signature campaigns will follow this initial airdrop. In the meantime, feel free to email us with any experience you have and ways you can contribute. Email [email protected]
Activity: 75
Promising project! I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched
copper member
Activity: 54
Activity: 79
what is the best channel where I can follow news and updates?
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
Followed the preann, happy to have seen your project.
Activity: 42
Feels fantastic to finally be underway and start to feed some tokens into the community! Congratulations to the first that have signed up, the earliest adaptors will always be best off. Keep the emails coming in, apologies if we're taking time to respond, we will endeavour to reply to everyone. Good times ahead!
copper member
So you have no plans to do a token sale or ico?
No! The team wants to do a fair community launch. The importance of the token is its a community project.
We don't need endless funds, we need good minds and hard work.The plan is not to take money but make money for all involved.

copper member
Activity: 8
So you have no plans to do a token sale or ico?
copper member
The concept of the project is the one that got me interested to know more about the program. I want to be a part of it

Lots of work to be done, do the airdrop and also send a email to [email protected] or use the forum. My bosses are heads down ATM. Tom is overseas networking and Matt is busy with real world business. They are around but busy people. The saying is ask a busy person when you need something done.

Happy to be apart of the team.
copper member
Looks very good , the forum thread is also decorated beautifully. I will closely monitor your project . I do not know English well , do you plan to translate your announcement into Russian?
We are looking for translations, emails the bosses at [email protected] , they are busy, one off overseas networking other doing his thing. So give them time to get back as they are not in our timezone all the time.
Thanks for the offer.
Bounties are more than generous.
Just make sure its not google translate crap.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Looks very good , the forum thread is also decorated beautifully. I will closely monitor your project . I do not know English well , do you plan to translate your announcement into Russian?
Pages:
Jump to: