Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️✳️ [ANN] THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM - NEXMESH - COMMUNITY TOKEN - INTERNET V3 ✳️✳️ - page 5. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I will be one of the active and excited members of the project. It will develop and initiate many important strides for other link chains on all devices through the server.
egretia
Activity: 28
Need more information before deciding investing time in the project
Best way is to visit www.nexmesh.com  It would be a text wall if I typed it all here. Lots of info at the site and forum
Activity: 80
Need more information before deciding investing time in the project
how to join the bounty?
After 1st Airdrop we will move to main bounties, if its translations just ask here.
Activity: 78
Activity: 84
Some big plans in vision hope devs can pull them off
Activity: 92
Can’t find much wrong with the coin, joined
Can I sign up and enter the airdrop form later, as in can I edit the form?
Yes you can edit the airdrop form if needed.
Activity: 88
Can I sign up and enter the airdrop form later, as in can I edit the form?
When will the airdrop be sent out?
Once we get 1000 people in the airdrop we will send it out. Once we send the first airdrop out we will then start Airdrop 2 and so on. The second airdrop will also have bounties added.
Is there ICO later on
No ICO or pre-sale of any type. We will start with airdrops,bounties and giveaways them more to the hybrid POS/PON model later on. People will earn the majority of tokens by sharing or running networks.
Activity: 103
project have backed with real project is very promised. may i know what is the real project. thank you
Our vision for NexMesh is a community token that is backed by tangible products and global application. More specifically, we aim to facilitate the worldwide adoption of mesh networks and integrate the reward of NexMesh tokens for the nodes serving the networks.

The main function of the token is to reward people that share connections. Help to make any net connections cheaper while giving a safer stronger systems than TOR.

We first put our vision on paper in early 2015 and are now at the point where we want to build the team and community further.

We have improved our products and just moved to the latest mesh tech. The team is now looking at manufacturing mesh systems that can work over 100km in a single run. Once we have this done and dusted we will be marketing to larger customers like emergency services, military, remote locations etc.

One of the main plans is to expand to be the largest in the industry worldwide by offering Nexmesh franchises, these will be offered free to token holders first. Franchisers could made deals with customers to take a % of tokens. Again more to this, just giving a brief.

Quick example for use:
One family pays for the connection and 4 other family’s use the connection. Each party saves and the main family that paid for the connection gets Nexmesh to pay for the ISP connection and hardware. Everyone wins. The deals between sharers can be what ever suits and works.

Nexmesh can increase and expand coverage for fire, police, search and rescue teams, ambulance and many other public service departments.
New business needs a large network for 50 employees, cost for the whole network plus labor is too high, with a cost saving of 1-5 over traditional networks.
decided to look at the site and get acquainted with the project closer to understand what the strength of this project is, instead it was irritated by the site, it's just awful design, everything is dazzling in the eyes it's not possible to concentrate

Site is still being tinkered with. we had it remade a few months ago and will continue to have work carried out on the site, Making feedback important. Noted thanks
Activity: 152
Activity: 92
Hope this works for the team, great ideas
Activity: 82
Sounds cool!
See https://www.nexmesh.com/forums/forum/airdrop-info-conditions/  to get the airdrop tokens, First airdrop is for the first 1000 in. We will do many airdrops and bounties as we go.
Pages:
Jump to: