Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️✳️ [ANN] THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM - NEXMESH - COMMUNITY TOKEN - INTERNET V3 ✳️✳️ - page 4. (Read 874 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.
Welcome to the community
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Can I join the translation bounty? If yes, I want to reserve for Indonesian Language (Bahasa) Translation. Thank you Smiley
Indonesian Language translation all yours.
Thanks, Pm when done
Okay. Thank you so much.  Smiley
copper member
when ico started? and what is the current price of ico?

There will be NO ICO, we want a fair token. Community based where most tokens are airdrops, bounties and PON, So No mining, ICO or presale.
Activity: 35
This actually looks pretty cool. I'm so sick of the new coins and tokens coming out where you have to have an ASIC and start mining in the first 3 minutes of launch to even get any of them. This PON idea is super cool. I'm stoked for what is to come.
Activity: 75
I like the airdop way to market the idea shows that this project is a good project so make people interested and sure this project will success. goodluck.
Activity: 11
Does Spannish Translation is reserved yet?

If not i would like to reserve it plz.
Activity: 266
NEXMESH an exciting project to follow, has great goals and is handled by great teams, hopefully run as planned and quickly realized for this project and hopefully a lot of support for this great project
Activity: 79
Nice project will definitely look into it.
copper member
Can I join the translation bounty? If yes, I want to reserve for Indonesian Language (Bahasa) Translation. Thank you Smiley
Indonesian Language translation all yours.
Thanks, Pm when done
copper member
Hi! Do you need translation into other languages for bounty?
Yes let us know here what country/language you will do, PLZ no google translate rubbish, bounties will not be paid for bad translations.
copper member
will keep track of your project. Also, waiting for bounty start

We will do translations now and the rest is incoming asap
Activity: 76
Activity: 83
In light of so many problems with datamining the project is becoming more and more promising!
copper member
copper member
I will be one of the active and excited members of the project. It will develop and initiate many important strides for other link chains on all devices through the server.
egretia
Active and excited is what we need on the team, Welcome
Activity: 76
After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Activity: 154
when ico started? and what is the current price of ico?
Activity: 81
Hi! Do you need translation into other languages for bounty?
Activity: 90
will keep track of your project. Also, waiting for bounty start
Pages:
Jump to: