Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] - page 4. (Read 42908 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
After round 8 it could be fun to reset the game with a chain swap. At the end of round 8 a new chain is created, everyone gets their coins reduced by a bunch, and the whole process starts again on the new chain. We could keep the game going endlessly! It would also give people incentive not to just dump on the exchange after round 8 is done. We could also have another POW period to allow new miners to get in again.

Actually this is one of my top potential ideas for what to do after the distribution ends.

Could coin swap down to like 10k - 100k supply, come up with new rounds learning from the last, and start all over again.

I have some other ideas too but, any other ideas welcome.
Hi Dev, any news about these ideas?
Will the Dev ever show up again? Wink
Someone is trying to send down the price to buy cheap ... I think is the Dev. Sell orders on YoBit 39sats = 11528110 Greed
...I think only the Dev could have nearly 12 million of Greed.
Activity: 433
After round 8 it could be fun to reset the game with a chain swap. At the end of round 8 a new chain is created, everyone gets their coins reduced by a bunch, and the whole process starts again on the new chain. We could keep the game going endlessly! It would also give people incentive not to just dump on the exchange after round 8 is done. We could also have another POW period to allow new miners to get in again.

Actually this is one of my top potential ideas for what to do after the distribution ends.

Could coin swap down to like 10k - 100k supply, come up with new rounds learning from the last, and start all over again.

Will the Dev ever show up again? Wink

gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
8 sat buy orders.
Not bad, could be worse  Wink
Now on 5 sat. Some serious buyer is at 4 sat (1 BTC).
Beeing dev. It is time to show up and make a nice bounce on xchange.  Smiley
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
What will be now? Is dev still hear?
I´m still hoding and waiting for miracle.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Looks like round 8 just ended. Just yearly interest now.  Undecided

Activity: 659
Merit: 502
 i admit that i was greedy to buy at higher price
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
Activity: 343
Hoho! Great was the game! I'll do it again!  Wink
Looks like there's only 1 round left. I wonder what if anything comes after that..

Down below the 30 satoshi line now. Guess I was right afterall  Shocked
Thx to the one who sold me 341500 GREED for 40sats...

Niceeee. I saw that happen. I'm jealous  Grin
Awesome..these babys staked me 7 blocks or 210k GREED.. i am prepared for the next round. Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I totally got skunked the last round. Let's see how round 6 will go. Only 45 more blocks to round 6.

Thanks Smiley was a bit surprised, didnt expect it to get filled..

Pages:
Jump to: