Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] - page 6. (Read 42886 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
my bit of greed still hasnt started to stake and that is from day 1 still saying no mature coins

Dev not very active
What should the Dev do now? Do you want him to hold your hand?
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
my bit of greed still hasnt started to stake and that is from day 1 still saying no mature coins

Dev not very active
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
So I guess that is the way we will play this. Lock the wallet up at block 12201 & unlock at 13000. May take quite a while to reach the 3rd round. LOL

yeah I got greedy and this time i lost. My share % dropped drastically and it doesn't look like I will recover. Learned my lesson though - wallet stays staking FOREVER, and my advice for you guys is not to make the same mistake i did by shutting it down... take it easy with your greedy impulses hehe
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
So I guess that is the way we will play this. Lock the wallet up at block 12201 & unlock at 13000. May take quite a while to reach the 3rd round. LOL
Activity: 462
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
legendary

my greed just fucked me  Cry

I turned it off 30 blocks before round 2. turned it back on at exactly block 12k........ fucking blocks flew by and i havent gotten anything....... well 1 but orphaned..... I am really pissed with my self right now.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Round 2 begins.
Yeah, where is C-Cex and Bittrex?
Everyone tweet, IRC, and post about it.
When Greed on Bittrex or Cryptsy or CCEX? I think it's the right time.
160 blocks left for round 2  Wink
Buy on YoBit for stake 10K at block
legendary
Anyone actually expect new people jumping in for round 2?

Also, we're in the initial 'low reward' rounds and we've held near the top volume on yobit for days now, people who have caught dumps are the actual winners so far as the rewards are just going to keep growing and there is still 7 rounds left.

239 blocks left for round 2 so STAKE STAKE STAKE.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Still a few good rounds left good time to get into Greed!!!
Activity: 433
A lot of Coins have changed their hands (wallets). So, i guess, yes.
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
legendary
Round 1 is Over  Cool

Got a very tiny stake  Cheesy was like WTF? for a second .........
Activity: 363
guys indeed its one of the expensive coin on exchange. wondering if any one wants to share their staking experience at current difficulty and weight how much 2 Greed will stake ( stake reward per day) thinking to buy 2 greeds Smiley thaks

Zero. The first round of staking is over and now that the coin supply is 1 milion you will need a larger amount of coins to be competitive if you want to stake for round 2.

Each round is 200 blocks so logically you'd need 1,000,000/200 or 5000 coins to have a good chance of catching a stake block during round 2, although having the coins staking early can improve your chances there.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
guys indeed its one of the expensive coin on exchange. wondering if any one wants to share their staking experience at current difficulty and weight how much 2 Greed will stake ( stake reward per day) thinking to buy 2 greeds Smiley thaks
Activity: 343
The beautiful game! Thank you all and I wait in the next round!Compete in luck!  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
But if the price of sell for 600K of greed is 1000sats, how much will be when they will be 40 millions? 20sats?

I think you completely miss the point obviously the price will go down. If you stake you get more coins, go and do calculations and you will see you will be better off staking.

Stop complaining and sell your coins if you are not happy  Huh
The point is that if there are no new investors means that almost all the coins remain in the hands of a few and this means that the market will be very manipulated. I would have preferred if the coins were divided by a lot more people.
We are at round 1 out of 8... i think we get new investors after round 1, some will sell and some will  buy and some keep staking...talk about the price in a month or two.. if you are here for a quick buck, sell your coins and move forward..or be patient and enjoy the GREEDy game Wink

Completely agree many new investors will get on board, it seems some people think while amount of coins increase price must also increase obviously they do not know how to calculate.

I am not planning to sell any coins in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: