Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] - page 7. (Read 42908 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
But if the price of sell for 600K of greed is 1000sats, how much will be when they will be 40 millions? 20sats?

I think you completely miss the point obviously the price will go down. If you stake you get more coins, go and do calculations and you will see you will be better off staking.

Stop complaining and sell your coins if you are not happy  Huh
The point is that if there are no new investors means that almost all the coins remain in the hands of a few and this means that the market will be very manipulated. I would have preferred if the coins were divided by a lot more people.
We are at round 1 out of 8... i think we get new investors after round 1, some will sell and some will  buy and some keep staking...talk about the price in a month or two.. if you are here for a quick buck, sell your coins and move forward..or be patient and enjoy the GREEDy game Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
But if the price of sell for 600K of greed is 1000sats, how much will be when they will be 40 millions? 20sats?

I think you completely miss the point obviously the price will go down. If you stake you get more coins, go and do calculations and you will see you will be better off staking.

The point is that if there are no new investors means that almost all the coins remain in the hands of a few and this means that the market will be very manipulated. I would have preferred if the coins were divided by a lot more people.

We almost 1 btc volume on Yobit now and moving up once we near the next big pos it will move up again.
Activity: 462

No, just read this what I predicted earlier. Put your trades between 200-700 because that is its band - more with a solid, committed, sincere and innovative dev, and less if the dev does nothing or disappears.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11500888
200 to 700sats could be its price but at the moment there seems little interested buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

No, just read this what I predicted earlier. Put your trades between 200-700 because that is its band - more with a solid, committed, sincere and innovative dev, and less if the dev does nothing or disappears.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11500888
I see the price is getting to the target range I predicted 200-700 sats.
the trend seems this Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

The distribution model has certainly been fun and interesting, truly driven by greed  Cheesy and we're just getting warmed up.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I see the price is getting to the target range I predicted 200-700 sats.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It may happen that after the block 11200 the price of greed could drop. After the first phase some may begin to sell.

Yes but remember from block 12000 it is 10k POS blocks and after that it will go to 15k and 20k a block.

No reason to sell if you can stake.

Yup. Very little incentive to sell compared to buying more.
It may happen that after the block 11200 the price of greed could drop. After the first phase some may begin to sell.

Yes but remember from block 12000 it is 10k POS blocks and after that it will go to 15k and 20k a block.

No reason to sell if you can stake.
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
There is a problem...no buy orders at YoBit....No one wants to buy?
More greed will be extracted and more the price will drop.

the problem is nobody hype it in trollbox so traders do not know to buy!!!!

The last few days all post was negative, well this turned out to be positive and staking work great I found 9 blocks already.

IMO the buying is only going to get worse, because it's going to be all down hill for a few and up hill for a lot. That's why I haven't bought to get in and am very unlikely to at this point.
Activity: 363
I am happy to have been so wrong about GREED staking, my 5000 block went right back into stake as it should and the chain is moving along nicely now. Great work dev, can't wait for round 2!

the problem is nobody hype it in trollbox so traders do not know to buy!!!!

The last few days all post was negative, well this turned out to be positive and staking work great I found 9 blocks already.
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
Gonna make it hard for new people in round 2  Wink
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
hit my second 5k block. which is staking along with the first 5k block i found. hopefully this all begins to run smoothly from here.
Chain is moving much faster now. Last 3 blocks were like 60 sec....

Hi thanks for the update, yes your right same address staked immediately as well and that is why it is not matured now.
Pages:
Jump to: