Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] - page 8. (Read 42886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Chain is moving much faster now. Last 3 blocks were like 60 sec....
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
will 5000 from stake staked coins stark to gain weight.. after beinng confirmed?
My first 5000 coins staked immediatley after 30 confirms.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
will 5000 from stake staked coins stark to gain weight.. after beinng confirmed?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Question? The first 5000k block I got for pos is now at 40 confirmations.

Although the stake is confirmed it does not show up at available of balance but still staking???

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
We are on block 11033.... Last 3 blocks were 10 000 reward...  (http://cryptobe.com/chain/Greed)
Was that in plan?

Looks like 5k to me if you actually dig into it. (Or look at the total supply)

What's happening is the first few people to hit those 5k blocks are starting to stake again. (Took them 30 blocks)

This then takes the original 250 coins out of the equation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
We are on block 11033.... Last 3 blocks were 10 000 reward...  (http://cryptobe.com/chain/Greed)
Was that in plan?

Looks like 5k to me if you actually dig into it.

What's happening is the first few people to hit those 5k blocks are starting to stake again. (Took them 30 blocks)

Oh sorry. You are right. Now i see it.

Np Smiley Confused me too for a bit.
legendary
Was that in plan?

Looks like 5k to me if you actually dig into it.

Oh sorry. You are right. Now i see it.
Was that in plan?

Looks like 5k to me if you actually dig into it. (Or look at the total supply)

legendary
We are on block 11033.... Last 3 blocks were 10 000 reward...  (http://cryptobe.com/chain/Greed)
Was that in plan?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Well, we could always switch back to POW blocks My USB miner is on the ready. But that would probably piss some people off that have been patiently waiting for their dole of 5000 coins. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Round 2 coins will be affected by this rounds rewards right?

Just in that the blockchain should theoretically pick up speed.

What have you done to ensure this?
I don't mean to be rude but I have been watching this from the start.
Some things are starting to smell fishy.
And that first thing is you dev.

good thing you didn't mean to be rude and just decided to outright insult the guy.

So you've watched from the start, what are the things that smell fishy, care to elaborate or do you just like to spit out BS?

I have been watching this from the start.

Edit* I've been more than clear about everything I've done. Even let everyone decide on courses of action. Just read the thread, or go poke at the repo. If you think we need to do something more, please tell us what's on your mind.

Edit2*

Here's the TLDR:

We collectively think it's slow because the difficulty is too high for so few coins. Haven't heard any other theories.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

I don't mean to be rude but I have been watching this from the start.
Some things are starting to smell fishy.
And that first thing is you dev.

Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
Activity: 363
Someone has the first 5000 greed on stake with mature coins?

I found second big block will let you know when it mature, 3 confirmations left  Cool

Did it mature? I got #3 and it should be mature but is still frozen in my stake balance.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Well seems that this latest round of wallets and adjustments is now working. I staked my first 5k block.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Well, I got my block 3 blocks ago. What good news after an awful day at work. Grin However, I notice my stake weight is still 5 when all my coins should be reserved in staking. (I only had 1.5 coins so I put them all in one input.) I'll try restarting the wallet to see what happens..
Restarting the wallet fixed the problem. My weight is now zero as it should be. Too bad.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Someone has the first 5000 greed on stake with mature coins?

I found second big block will let you know when it mature, 3 confirmations left  Cool
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
The same holds to me. i am still waiting to hit my first although i have got an high weight.

So far one but I split my coins to a minimum of one each. Currently my weight is 7 so hopefully I will find more POS blocks.

Awesome, i'm at #3 but hope to nail some more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You really lucky so far I only have one block but my weight is 10 so hopefully soon  Smiley

You all are lucky. My weight is now 4 and I still haven't hit any.
Pages:
Jump to: