Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 43. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
What will be the price? If the developer has 99.9% of all coins.
That's why I don't hasten the exchange...I have to distribute the all 898990547.00 coins between the community members.  It would be good to focus on getting more people to get HUGs. Because everybody needs a HUG  Wink

I agree.

Additionally you could introduce a number of bounty programs maybe, something could be done on the hug forum to make it more active. Maybe people get HUGs for there activity on the HUG forum, for replies, likes, posts, etc. Maybe a thread where people add links or proofs that they are talking about HUG on some forum and get HUGs for doing that.

This could help bring more people. But, for this people need a little more info about the coin.

You're absolutely right! I check nodes this week. The roadmap will be ready next week...and a Christmas bounty is coming  Wink
Hello Huggers!

Anyone who wants to receive free coins, don't forget to appear  the NodeAddress and Wallet address in your profile signature on the http://hugcoin.online
You only have 10 days!

Thank you for your cooperation!

SEEva

Hello SEEva
        Yesterday,I've register your forum and send your email,Plz check it. Thx!

Hi,
I accept your registration, but I didn't get  email.
S.

I do register again and the website shows me above:
The following errors were detected in your registration. Please correct them to continue:
(colinluo) This name is already in use by another member.
That email address ([email protected]) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address.

Your registration and your profile signature are OK! Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
That's why I don't hasten the exchange...I have to distribute the all 898990547.00 coins between the community members.  It would be good to focus on getting more people to get HUGs. Because everybody needs a HUG  Wink

I agree.

Additionally you could introduce a number of bounty programs maybe, something could be done on the hug forum to make it more active. Maybe people get HUGs for there activity on the HUG forum, for replies, likes, posts, etc. Maybe a thread where people add links or proofs that they are talking about HUG on some forum and get HUGs for doing that.

This could help bring more people. But, for this people need a little more info about the coin.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello Huggers!

Anyone who wants to receive free coins, don't forget to appear  the NodeAddress and Wallet address in your profile signature on the http://hugcoin.online
You only have 10 days!

SEEva

Hello SEEva

Hi,
S.

I do register again and the website shows me above:
The following errors were detected in your registration. Please correct them to continue:
(colinluo) This name is already in use by another member.
That email address ([email protected]) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address.
Activity: 55
Everyone wants to sell coins they got for free.

Actually it's not free. You spend on electricity for having your computer run 24/7. You see, you won't get HUGs if you're not online. Of course, with exception to the faucet. So don't say it's free. Unless of course all people run their computers on Free electricity.

There was few airdrops with few hundreds of HUG each, so this 50 HUG is from free distribution for sure.

There will be airdrop! I would like to give more HUG. Smiley
Good news. Smiley

Actually it's not free. You spend on electricity for having your computer run 24/7. You see, you won't get HUGs if you're not online. Of course, with exception to the faucet. So don't say it's free. Unless of course all people run their computers on Free electricity.

There was few airdrops with few hundreds of HUG each, so this 50 HUG is from free distribution for sure.

There will be airdrop! I would like to give more HUG. Smiley
That's why I don't hasten the exchange...I have to distribute the all 898990547.00 coins between the community members.  It would be good to focus on getting more people to get HUGs. Because everybody needs a HUG  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

You don't have to keep your computer online 24/7! You keep online for as long as you want and you get the coins proportionally. If you don't want to receive a coin, you do not have to run the wallet. Nothing is mandatory.
Regards,
SEEva
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

Selling HUGs now is not good choise. We don't know all features that will be implemented to HUGcoin. We even don'h know the mechanism of HUG network. What it will be POS or another reward system. But I hope we will know it soon
precisely this project can be amazing dev is confident enough for it to be either way.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Selling HUGs now is not good choise. We don't know all features that will be implemented to HUGcoin. We even don'h know the mechanism of HUG network. What it will be POS or another reward system. But I hope we will know it soon
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Will this coin ever be on exchanges?
Hello Huggers!

You only have 10 days!

SEEva

Hello SEEva

Hi,
S.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
sell 50 HuG for 0.01 BTC Wink

What is the differential of this coin? Because in the initial post ANN is not being very clear the characteristics of this coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Will this coin ever be on exchanges?

Just the built-in exchange is included in the investors' plans, but the community has the opportunity to introduce the coin into other exchange.
(There are some exchanges where the coin can to get in with votes.)

Be patient and collect the free HUGs!  Wink I've already distributed one million HUGs, but there is still...
Thank you!
SEEva
Million HUGs-0.1% of all coins.99,9% still for a developer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
there is no exchange yet only with trusted users in here or other forums trading is possible right now.
Pages:
Jump to: