Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 54. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi SEEva,
i have just register account in hugcoin.online forum, please approve for me!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
The HUG Forum registration process has changed!

If you want to register, please your name should be the same, as on this forum. Only in this way can you get HUGs for registration!
Thank you for your cooperation!

Hi SEEva, I downloaded the wallet and it sychonized all right, now wallet is up to date. Since 5 hours ago, I also registered in The HUG Forum. And i'm still waiting for it to be reviewed and approved. So I'm waiting for it now.

By the way, in my wallet there are 2 addresses: the 1. (no label) and 2. NodeAddress.
Which one should I use? These are the addresses in my wallet:

1. (no label)        HEUqtY1ckBvbEbL7UKD3fg7Nkgd3ojJbZP
2. NodeAddress   H7CEAuQ1apEmHRCkh56X3nAdjEVA3vG39R
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

EDIT: I see my NodeAddress ONLINE at http://hugcoin.online/nodes/

125   H7CEAuQ1apEmHRCkh56X3nAdjEVA3vG39R   31   0        ONLINE*

Welcome!

I approved your registration! I just need the NodeAddress, I'll send all the coins there.
Please don't forget the signature in the other forum!

Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for approving my registration at the HUG Forum. I already put my NodeAddress as signature there.

I'm glad to be participating this. Thank you for this airdrop. Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

If you want to register, please your name should be the same, as on this forum. Only in this way can you get HUGs for registration!

Hi SEEva, I downloaded the wallet and it sychonized all right, now wallet is up to date. Since 5 hours ago, I also registered in The HUG Forum. And i'm still waiting for it to be reviewed and approved. So I'm waiting for it now.

By the way, in my wallet there are 2 addresses: the 1. (no label) and 2. NodeAddress.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Welcome!

I approved your registration! I just need the NodeAddress, I'll send all the coins there.
Please don't forget the signature in the other forum!

Thank you for your patience!
Activity: 1106

Activity: 723
Merit: 501
The same incident is repeated again .. I just received a hug from the node .. but after I check my status offline node again ..

Please do the same as last time. Others haven't reported such a problem yet. Does it happen right, after you get the coins?

i will regester my node on your site tomorrow.  is there any roadmap or white paper as to where this coin is going?
The same incident is repeated again .. I just received a hug from the node .. but after I check my status offline node again ..

Please do the same as last time. Others haven't reported such a problem yet. Does it happen right, after you get the coins?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Its good idea, finally everyone can be equal.
Ok, just downloaded the new version, how long does it take for my address to appear in the list?

small side question: Do you get hugs for subscribing to the HUG forum?

Already, you can see Smiley
Yes, if you sign up regularly, you'll get 500 HUGs.

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Ok, just downloaded the new version, how long does it take for my address to appear in the list?

small side question: Do you get hugs for subscribing to the HUG forum?

Yes, I pursue for equality. It's very important for me. Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
FYI: My wallet has been open all morning, but My address is not appearing in the list http://hugcoin.online/nodes/
This is my wallet address : H8jeVEC2JYx5e9AUx82T6N5XDPD6yKDr1g

I just executed the command in the debug console, so I'll check back in about 10min.

Did you download the wallet from here:  https://github.com/HUGCoin/HUG

Only those nodes connet, wihch have their version number is v1.0.0.3-g

Please check this in your wallet (Help, About HUG)

Thank you!
I subscribed to the forum with the same nickname as here..
glad to be part of this community, unless I get rejected offcourse :p
Is there also a Discord Channel for this one?
how fast does the confirmation take place?

Approved. Smiley
You aren't a member of the forum with another name, are you?
FYI: My wallet has been open all morning, but My address is not appearing in the list http://hugcoin.online/nodes/
This is my wallet address : H8jeVEC2JYx5e9AUx82T6N5XDPD6yKDr1g

I just executed the command in the debug console, so I'll check back in about 10min.
I subscribed to the forum with the same nickname as here..
glad to be part of this community, unless I get rejected offcourse :p
Is there also a Discord Channel for this one?
how fast does the confirmation take place?

Activity: 742

cannot connect
I ask members of the HUG forum, use your Node Address for the signature on this site: http://hugcoin.online
Thank you so much!

I have installed the first wallet on 1 of my computers and reading your instructions.  OK i have 13 computers in the local area network
can i put the wallet on all of them or only 1? Thankyou for your reply

Hi,

HUG node rules

1.) All nodes need linked to a HUG community member
2.) Multiple nodes don't accepted in one computer
3.) All node require independent internet connection

If your local area network has only one internet connection, you can put only one wallet/client node.
Thank you!

i do understand that trying to push the same port in and out one computer could be a issue.   THis wallet doesnt
open up any special port on the router for one computer and each seperate computer is still going in and out of the
local area network at the same speed as any one elses computer running on the  web. Thus if i have one or 10
computers they are doing the same exact thing as all the other computers on the web running the hug wallet.

It doesn't help to build better redundency and stronger HUG network.

Thanks for your fairness! Smiley
Activity: 723
Merit: 501

I have installed the first wallet on 1 of my computers and reading your instructions.  OK i have 13 computers in the local area network
can i put the wallet on all of them or only 1? Thankyou for your reply

Hi,

HUG node rules

1.) All nodes need linked to a HUG community member
2.) Multiple nodes don't accepted in one computer
3.) All node require independent internet connection

If your local area network has only one internet connection, you can put only one wallet/client node.
Thank you!

i do understand that trying to push the same port in and out one computer could be a issue.   THis wallet doesnt
open up any special port on the router for one computer and each seperate computer is still going in and out of the
local area network at the same speed as any one elses computer running on the  web. Thus if i have one or 10
computers they are doing the same exact thing as all the other computers on the web running the hug wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: