Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] the Internet of Coins - page 3. (Read 24812 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
March 18, 2017, 05:02:33 PM
internet of coins is very long time project
the first idea in 2014 , and now project is run and open ico selling
i hope ico selling succes so project can run, because good idea and good project
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 18, 2017, 10:19:59 AM
What I don't get about this project is that it seems to me as a discentralised exchange, also why do I need Internet of coins tokens.
We start with the multiwallet, release end of this summer. Then we add Shapeshift functionality, then the option to run your own DEX. (See the roadmap.)

The tokens form the bridge between blockchains; not all chains support multisignature for atomic transactions. It is an approach we chose because it works on all types of chains. The client can choose from multiple ways to transfer value, atomic being the mode of preference.

Plus, the crowdfund gives us the opportunity to scale up development. We have funded the development with a small team and research grants first. Now that we have a working prototype (see GitHub) we chose to crowdfund. Because crowdfunds based on nothing but promises only suck.

@tyz; Agent725 will respond to you. James (Jl777) had a similar idea when we started in 2014, the approach turned out to be different in our projects.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
March 12, 2017, 08:34:13 AM
Interesting concept. On the first reading, the whole principle reminded me on SuperNet which also claims to be a kind of internet of coins. How is the approach fundamentally different?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 12, 2017, 07:26:23 AM
What I don't get about this project is that it seems to me as a discentralised exchange, also why do I need Internet of coins tokens.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 12, 2017, 03:55:23 AM
Lets rock the launch on 21st March 2017. I am Eagerly waiting for its launch
January 21, 2017, 06:33:14 PM
Hi everyone Smiley

Now that the crowdfunding website is live at Coinstorm.net, we´ve started a new thread to keep everyone updated on the campaign.
Will post dev blogs and updates here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/internet-of-coins-blockchain-freedom-revolution-crowdfund-closed-1760129

To stay informed about the crowdfund, you can check out Coinstorm.net as well and leave an e-mail address. We´ll be sending updates about the campaign, dev blogs and tech updates.
Activity: 10
January 10, 2017, 06:04:47 AM
It is a good idea too. I encourage you to do it quickly. It will benefit for other people. Fighting!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 09, 2017, 04:33:57 PM
-
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
January 06, 2017, 09:26:17 AM
I like this project very much.
Maybe becouse it is going slow just as all my investments see my signature.
Can SOIL also be part of this project?
I own 8% of all available.

You added your team on fedchain, kawa?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
January 05, 2017, 02:11:10 PM
So, first of all happy 2017 from everyone at Internet of Coins!

I received some questions about the project. To explain;

The Internet of Coins team is developing the network that can link blockchains together. We invited Matthias to team up as he is a far better marketeer than we are, so we can reach other communities and developers from other projects to try it out.

Some status updates:

- The processing engine is polished and rock solid Smiley
- We are currently working with a group of enthusiasts from the Netherlands to have the alpha of the wallet part tested internally. Once we are satisfied with the security, functionality, and usability we´ll make it available for public testing and developers. At the current rate, probably around the end of March. 
- We´re adding a PR/marketeer to make sure updates are published more often. Usually everybody is either devving for the project or devving for a client Tongue
- As of January 1st, we´ve increased time spent on the project to make sure the progression remains on track. As a non-profit institution, we have some legal matters to attend to as well for the research grants we have applied to. Nobody likes paperwork, but we need it to provide accountability.

Regarding the closed beta in Matthias´ thread; of course the software will eventually be open and available to any developer, we release under GPLv3.
Currently, it will remain closed while we´re running the alpha tests.

Greetings,
Robert

Thank you for the update, its a pleasure to work with a professional team.

excited
Matthias

January 05, 2017, 12:09:56 PM
So, first of all happy 2017 from everyone at Internet of Coins!

I received some questions about the project. To explain;

The Internet of Coins team is developing the network that can link blockchains together. We invited Matthias to team up as he is a far better marketeer than we are, so we can reach other communities and developers from other projects to try it out.

Some status updates:

- The processing engine is polished and rock solid Smiley
- We are currently working with a group of enthusiasts from the Netherlands to have the alpha of the wallet part tested internally. Once we are satisfied with the security, functionality, and usability we´ll make it available for public testing and developers. At the current rate, probably around the end of March.  
- We´re adding a PR/marketeer to make sure updates are published more often. Usually everybody is either devving for the project or devving for a client Tongue
- As of January 1st, we´ve increased time spent on the project to make sure the progression remains on track. As a non-profit institution, we have some legal matters to attend to as well for the research grants we have applied to. Nobody likes paperwork, but we need it to provide accountability.

Regarding the closed beta in Matthias´ thread; of course the software will eventually be open and available to any developer, we release under GPLv3.
Currently, it will remain closed while we´re running the alpha tests.

Greetings,
Robert
legendary
December 07, 2016, 08:59:58 AM

EVERY COIN will be part of the project,
however at the moment we are searching coin teams with OWN and ACTIVE developers, to take part in our first closed alpha test-net.
We need to have these requirements in the beginning, to have partners, that are able to work and test with us together and actively contribute to possible bug and problem solving.
After this has happened, the project will be able to integrate ANY existing coin and will be open to the public.
If your coin does meet our initial requirements and the developer is willing to actively contribute to our testing process,
please head over to our new thread, read the announcement and apply for the test team:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launch-permissionless-federated-internet-of-coins-crosschain-apps-more-1692720

(this is an invitation to ANY team, that meets these requirements)

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
December 07, 2016, 02:22:12 AM
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
December 06, 2016, 12:01:11 PM
What the Ark project calls 'SmartBridges', we call modules in the IoC project. Our design is different from the Ark project. There are many cryptocurrencies using different technologies to implement their blockchain and communications. Our modules are designed in such a manner that they are compatible with certain 'groups' of blockchain implementations. So for example our module 'altcoin' supports Bitcoin and all alts derived directly from Bitcoin that have only slight changes in their blockchain implementation. This covers as many coins per module as possible, and takes less development effort to keep up-to-date.
legendary
November 28, 2016, 07:40:40 PM
The idea of intersystemic connectivity reminds me of smirtbridge technology, from the Ark project. Is this related in any way to smartbridges?

Hm for now i can't tell you, because i don't know about "smartbridges" but i know
our project here has been developed, by three developers, who spent 2 years to build it.

The name smartbridge would fit to our concept, so you could possibly have understood our concept
correctly. But given the scale in which we will bridge features, i would be surprised, to see it somerwhere else,
to happen in a shorter time frame.

HINT: I am talking from bridging coins, that have never been seen by our system,  being able to bridge,
into cross payment, app sharing and into an ethereum alike network in realtime, without having to change any code,
because of an API that can rewrite its self by scanning their blockchain.

i will have a look at ARKs technology tomorrow
If he is an active developer and would even have been slightly, be thinking into similar direction,
it may be good to know, that we are currently collecting coin developers, to join our alpha testnet team,
for our first closed testnet run in the next few month. So in case i am assuming right, he may like to apply here:

http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

by pressing the "ADD YOUR TEAM HERE" Button
The more competent our test team will be, the better for everybody.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 39
November 28, 2016, 05:14:00 PM
The idea of intersystemic connectivity reminds me of smirtbridge technology, from the Ark project. Is this related in any way to smartbridges?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
November 28, 2016, 04:59:37 PM

good idea, they are welcome,
Matthias  Smiley

Nice info, thank you. Best Regards Christian
legendary
November 26, 2016, 05:46:51 AM

good idea, they are welcome,
Matthias  Smiley
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
November 26, 2016, 05:40:52 AM
legendary
November 26, 2016, 03:25:32 AM

I think its a good Idea to leave some informations here

The Internet of Coins Project is alive and well.
The team has done exceptional work under the radar and they haven't been communicating vetry much about their progress.
About 8 month ago, i released a draft about a decentralized, permissionless, crosschain federated servicebus for apps, coins and services.
Having my roots in Internet and Twittermarketing, i created a network of developers and news outlets, to get the ball rolling.
This is how I got to know about the "Internet-of-Coins" project.
During a face to face meeting at the Europecoin Office, we realized, how similar our concept was and how much we had the same ideas about how
ethics and ideologie had to impact the shape of such a network.
The "Internet of Coins" Team has done an stellar job and was two years ahead, with the implementation.
At the same time publicity has not been generated and in fact they are prefering to be able to stay in the background for now.
So we decided to join our effort.

Said that, let me invite everybody to head over to the current announcement:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launch-permissionless-federated-internet-of-coins-crosschain-apps-more-1692720

and vistit our website, to check out, whats new
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

feel frew to contact me, if you are having questions per PM
user szenekonzept

my name is Matthias Klees
i am since about 18 month maintaining the Europecoin project

my real-life business is
marketing company http://www.szenekonzept.de
and blockchain, point-of-sales http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Pages: