Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 51. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thats proof the windows client is fubbered if linux is working fine. No wonder I got nothing even with 4000 hash

the old broken Win client trick, i hope the OP isn't who i think it is ! lol

windows client is not broken, your just unlucky, it's working fine for me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am sitting pretty now with 5 NIB.  Not putting any real power towards this until later on though.  The orphans are expected.  Hence the low block rewards.
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
Since the last diff change, I have found maybe 12 blocks that have been accepted and I am running the Windows client, so it does work.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I got my first confirmed coins too...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Thats proof the windows client is fubbered if linux is working fine. No wonder I got nothing even with 4000 hash

the old broken Win client trick, i hope the OP isn't who i think it is ! lol

I can only mine one spam coin at a time and I am mining World at the moment as it has a lot of Hash behind it and looks like it is heading to the Exchange .
Using Windows Binary here, found 16 coins with it, now moving half my hashing power over to pool
Activity: 266
POOL UP:

http://nibble.scryptmining.com

May be a bit rough around the edges, very quick throwing it together.  Try it out and let me know of any problems!

Khash rate on front end is showing my rate at 90 khash, my miners are totaling ~450 khash in the console. This is 10 minutes after starting. Is the front end data not right?

Likely need to tweak the hashrate calc, but rest assured it'll have no affect on any payouts ect. Its strictly a display thing atm.   Trying to confirm the hashpower is going to good use first, if we ever get a block confirmed Sad

So we still haven't found our first block yet?
Activity: 448
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

Lucky you. Iv been mining since diff 16 with 4000 hadh and I got nada. Im convienced the windows binery is to blame.

Been mining since block 100 and just found my first two blocks Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
POOL UP:

May be a bit rough around the edges, very quick throwing it together.  Try it out and let me know of any problems!

Khash rate on front end is showing my rate at 90 khash, my miners are totaling ~450 khash in the console. This is 10 minutes after starting. Is the front end data not right?

Likely need to tweak the hashrate calc, but rest assured it'll have no affect on any payouts ect. Its strictly a display thing atm.   Trying to confirm the hashpower is going to good use first, if we ever get a block confirmed Sad

Yeah is not represent the real speed, sorry if my reply seemed to be misleading  and thanks for getting up a pool so fast Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Been mining since block 100 and just found my first two blocks Smiley
Activity: 84
12 blocks have been accepted. No coins despite the accepted blocks. 2.6 MHps btw.

Who can explain — how to check for orphaned blocks?
go into the debug window of the client and do a 'listtransactions' it should show yoiu all blocks you have found, and if any of them are orphaned or not.

Thank you for help. All my blocks are orphaned.
join a pool they said, it will be coins they said
Activity: 294
POOL UP:

any blocks? Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 448
POOL UP:

Activity: 294
yeah - i'll come back when there is a windows client and a pool . cya guys later -

mean time, thngs to do "learn to compile"

there is a windows client AND a pool  Wink
Pool Hash Rate   3.046Mhash/s
Round Shares   6,516
Pool Efficiency   0.00%
Current Users Mining   22
Current Total Miners   28
Next Network Block   4,508    (Current: 4,507)
Blocks found   0
Current Difficulty   0.00390625
Est. Avg. Time per Round   0 Hours 0 Minutes
Time Since Last Block   N/A

Server stats are also available in JSON format HERE

Last 10 Blocks Found

More

Block   Validity   Finder   Time    Shares

Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms!

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
POOL UP:

Me too, I guess that the khash speed info is not reliable at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Got my first confirmed in Windows client too, 4 coins.

Keep mining solo, no need for a pool.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
POOL UP:

It is rarely, if ever accurate for pretty much every pool I've ever mined with.
Pages:
Jump to: