Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 55. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
ok I found a block and it showed 1 immature . Then it disappeared . WTF
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
it keeps starting to sync with the network over and over, always blocks behind, WTF is going on?
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Whats your hash magnet
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i think its the same as gamecoin  pre mined  and released than some code and  .dat  they get all the coins and u get orphaned
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
No problems here, have 73 coins now.

What VGa you are using now ?
Activity: 164
Are there any pools?!? F*** this seems I should stick to Worldcoin
345 orphans ...I am not going to do what everyone thinks I am going to do and FREAK out.. Did That on WDC and it ended up doing well after I went to sleep.

Activity: 28
I haven't got a single block - all orphans.  the good news is your not missing much!  the first 2016 blocks produced 2016 NIB.  Once the difficulty rises orphans will cease, and you will be able to mine.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
No problems here, have 73 coins Nibbles now.
Activity: 255
Merit: 116
wow,0 accepted 200 rejects on cgminer,am I doing something wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Ok, thanks for the explanation guys....

But wait, it just restarted syncing once again while I was typing this. WTF is going on. Just grabbed a screen, will post soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Who has got blocks. Not many of us here..wonder where they all went. Because betwern all us here none of us have xoins do we
Activity: 55
the network is producing blocks faster then i can keep up with them.

the gui syncs with net, then says its synced, few moments later syncs again with about 40-60 blocks remaining and now its always constantly about 30 blocks behind

cant mine this way

already mined blocks become orphan then, too fast time for a block to keep synced via 6mbit dsl
234 orphans . Tiny tim and the whole bunch of orphan bastardos!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Having some issues getting started Sad  built out my config file and placed it in the correct directory but cgminer keeps saying "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Started the client with .exe -server in command prompt and getting connected to the network fine...

Make sure you're pointing to the right ip/port and have the right user/pass.
Activity: 196
The block getting so fast  Huh Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
F this, I'm going to back to one of the other crap coins.

Will check back when someone has posted, again, how they mined 10000 coins in the first 45 minutes while everyone else gets nothing but orphans. Something is really effed up with these constant alts....

Get your doubloons instead Smiley
http://pirate.coinloot.com:8300/static/

Heh, exactly where I went. Just started earlier today on daubloons. Like the idea behind them!
Activity: 147
Having some issues getting started Sad  built out my config file and placed it in the correct directory but cgminer keeps saying "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Started the client with .exe -server in command prompt and getting connected to the network fine...
Pages:
Jump to: