Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 53. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 253
I have no coins, only orphans((
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
POOL UP:

http://nibble.scryptmining.com

May be a bit rough around the edges, very quick throwing it together.  Try it out and let me know of any problems!

TY
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Must be a problem with the Windows client.

Tried it after your complaints: 0 coins, only rejects in 8 minutes.
Linux client is working fine (Ubuntu USB stick), 121 coins now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Superb job on this release Hyoshi.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
New reward I think. 4 nibs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Getting 2k blocks and 40% are orphans  Embarrassed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah - i'll come back when there is a windows client and a pool . cya guys later -

mean time, thngs to do "learn to compile"

there is a windows client AND a pool  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
yeah - i'll come back when there is a windows client and a pool . cya guys later -

What? A Windows binary was posted by the author ages ago. The download just includes the source, as well.
Activity: 147
/facepalm on me - thanks for help Smiley

Sorry, I work in GUI mostly Smiley  had to change Intensity up from default of 6 Smiley

I had ingeniously left off the port in the pool options!  Thank you

Working now, but getting very low (4Kh/s) hash rate on my 7950 card...  Here is what I am starting with:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -u [removed] -p [removed] -o 127.0.0.1:5555 --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -s 5 -E 5  

Having some issues getting started Sad  built out my config file and placed it in the correct directory but cgminer keeps saying "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Started the client with .exe -server in command prompt and getting connected to the network fine...

Make sure you're pointing to the right ip/port and have the right user/pass.

Well if you want more hashing power you got to push that intensity up.
legendary
Activity: 1596
it keeps starting to sync with the network over and over, always blocks behind, WTF is going on?

Same here, I've lost a lot of coins to this. Really don't understand what's going on.

I have 64 connections to the network.

What kind of connection do you have to the net?

A very high quality cable connection, ultra low ping (about 5ms within 100KMs from me) 20 down 10 up.

Should be sufficient.

I don't have that issue and I'm 1/2 way round the world from you.

Seems to be ok for now, have 10 coins as confirmed balance. Hopefully these don't also disappear.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’

Sorry, I work in GUI mostly Smiley  had to change Intensity up from default of 6 Smiley

Working now, but getting very low (4Kh/s) hash rate on my 7950 card...  Here is what I am starting with:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -u [removed] -p [removed] -o 127.0.0.1:5555 --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -s 5 -E 5  

Having some issues getting started Sad  built out my config file and placed it in the correct directory but cgminer keeps saying "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Started the client with .exe -server in command prompt and getting connected to the network fine...

Well if you want more hashing power you got to push that intensity up.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
WTF got a 20-30 confirmed 3-10 times and then all orphan ....

You can`t get a zip if someone is mining with 0ms ping!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i think its the same as gamecoin  pre mined  and released than some code and  .dat  they get all the coins and u get orphaned
Nothing was premined - don't throw around accusations when you have no clue what your talking about.  If your worried about missing out on 2 NIB per block when the true block reward is 50 NIB once the difficulty rises, then you have real issues.
it keeps starting to sync with the network over and over, always blocks behind, WTF is going on?

Same here, I've lost a lot of coins to this. Really don't understand what's going on.

What kind of connection do you have to the net?

A very high quality cable connection, ultra low ping (about 5ms within 100KMs from me) 20 down 10 up.

Should be sufficient.

I don't have that issue and I'm 1/2 way round the world from you.
legendary
Activity: 1596

its windows wallet problem, me is doing the same..
(as same time running on linux, there not having that problem)

how did you get 64 connections

Opened port 8550 on my router
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
No problems here, have 73 coins Nibbles now.

How magnet? What's your kh?

I had firewall open, port opened on router, 15 gazillion connections, didn't get one single coin.
Activity: 147

Pages:
Jump to: