Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 54. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
WTF just happened? My wallet just re-synced out of nowhere and I lost my entire confirmed balance!!!!

Dev, please explain.

Someone solo mined the chain privately and released it into the network. That causes a big chunk to become invalid

This is why when there aren't any pools yet, its hard to get blocks this early.  Good news is once difficulty rises to say 1, it should be fairly easy to get blocks with far less orphans.

I will say . Good Job Developer for being here and active. Getting involved in the launch and talking people threw the launch. Good job developer for Being here. Shows BALLS . And if there is one thing I like on my developers are giant balls. ha ha ha ha  Grin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
POOL UP:

http://nibble.scryptmining.com

May be a bit rough around the edges, very quick throwing it together.  Try it out and let me know of any problems!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
it keeps starting to sync with the network over and over, always blocks behind, WTF is going on?

Same here, I've lost a lot of coins to this. Really don't understand what's going on.

I have 64 connections to the network.

What kind of connection do you have to the net?

A very high quality cable connection, ultra low ping (about 5ms within 100KMs from me) 20 down 10 up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I had ingeniously left off the port in the pool options!  Thank you

Working now, but getting very low (4Kh/s) hash rate on my 7950 card...  Here is what I am starting with:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -u [removed] -p [removed] -o 127.0.0.1:5555 --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -s 5 -E 5  

Having some issues getting started Sad  built out my config file and placed it in the correct directory but cgminer keeps saying "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Started the client with .exe -server in command prompt and getting connected to the network fine...

Make sure you're pointing to the right ip/port and have the right user/pass.

You forgot -i 13. I'm not about the number of threads though.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
network generates blocks WAY too fast then to stay in sync with it

epic fail
Not an epic fail, we are on block 3589, so your missing out on block rewards of 2 NIB.  I released this, and haven't seen 1 valid block.  Big deal, your not missing much until around difficulty 1.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it keeps starting to sync with the network over and over, always blocks behind, WTF is going on?

Same here, I've lost a lot of coins to this. Really don't understand what's going on.

its windows wallet problem, me is doing the same..
(as same time running on linux, there not having that problem)

how did you get 64 connections
Activity: 294
blocks turn red and than ? orphaned  so fast premined   crap  

Nothing was pre-mined.  It was released to everyone with a single block.

Please comment on this syncing issue.
you might take some clues from gamecoin and the disapearnced of coins from wallets
Activity: 255
Merit: 116
0 accepted-300 rejected.
Not even an orphan,am I doing it wrong?

What kind of connection do you have to the net?
legendary

Please comment on this syncing issue.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I had ingeniously left off the port in the pool options!  Thank you

Working now, but getting very low (4Kh/s) hash rate on my 7950 card...  Here is what I am starting with:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -u [removed] -p [removed] -o 127.0.0.1:5555 --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -s 5 -E 5  

Having some issues getting started Sad  built out my config file and placed it in the correct directory but cgminer keeps saying "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Started the client with .exe -server in command prompt and getting connected to the network fine...

Make sure you're pointing to the right ip/port and have the right user/pass.
WTF just happened? My wallet just re-synced out of nowhere and I lost my entire confirmed balance!!!!

Dev, please explain.

Someone solo mined the chain privately and released it into the network. That causes a big chunk to become invalid

This is why when there aren't any pools yet, its hard to get blocks this early.  Good news is once difficulty rises to say 1, it should be fairly easy to get blocks with far less orphans.
thats was the same as gamecoin all coins disapear cause the premined coins are somehow   in the chain
legendary

Activity: 55
network generates blocks WAY too fast then to stay in sync with it

epic fail
anyone remeber gamecoin? same shit ..  wasting time and money bye guys.. worldcoin is mor me
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm not in the know or anything and I'm in Australia with some shitty lag, but i've managed to get 15 coins (woohoo) I'm running 8 7950's though.

Dev, please explain.

Pages:
Jump to: