Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 61. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
theres no panic to start mining tho, even if you start tomorrow you will get the same reward in fact prob more as less ophans
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
OP, your update doesn't make sense.  To ensure fairness you SHOULD be posting the source and binaries before launch so they can be checked out and make sure every platform has a client to mine with.  Then when it launches everyone has a fair shot.

genesis block is hardcoded in the code => no way to post final binaries without genesis block

you can do a source code release with genesis block left empty.

This. ^
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OP, your update doesn't make sense.  To ensure fairness you SHOULD be posting the source and binaries before launch so they can be checked out and make sure every platform has a client to mine with.  Then when it launches everyone has a fair shot.

genesis block is hardcoded in the code => no way to post final binaries without genesis block

you can do a source code release with genesis block left empty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
lol i think we're slowly establishing the protocol to launch a new coin out of chaos...

YAC launch was the best.
Activity: 147
Activity: 84

I concur

couldn't agree more!

anyhow, i will running nip... opps i mean nibble in sanboxie.
Activity: 490

They can check and test everything many hours before launch. I am sure they don't know how to mine Genesis block.

That's it - Nibble - Real Joke.
lol i think we're slowly establishing the protocol to launch a new coin out of chaos...
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
I concur

Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
I'm not i didn't even bother staying awake lol - so is it a failure yet?
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
OP is also offline, probably tricked all of us to stay awake all night...  Grin
Activity: 339

+1  The  source code before.
Activity: 305
And 30 minutes goes by...
legendary
Activity: 1050
It seems EVERY new coin is launched by eastern European teenagers mining the genesis block on a damn flip-phone! Seriously, not a SINGLE coin launch without pre-mine or launch at set time. Should remind people of what we are dealing with here. Read 'Pro' operations.

I bet they had Hazard code and compile everything and then they are stuck mining genesis block on a fucking Abacus in the Ural mountains on GPRS!

Pretty scammy of Hazard not to  provide the genesis block too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 141
they are stuck mining genesis block on a fucking Abacus in the Ural mountains on GPRS!

LOL
Activity: 84
It seems EVERY new coin is launched by eastern European teenagers mining the genesis block on a damn flip-phone! Seriously, not a SINGLE coin launch without pre-mine or launch at set time. Should remind people of what we are dealing with here. Read 'Pro' operations.

I bet they had Hazard code and compile everything and then they are stuck mining genesis block on a fucking Abacus in the Ural mountains on GPRS!

soooo, why are you interested in these coins?
Pages:
Jump to: