Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Scarab Experiment (Official) - page 2. (Read 6754 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Really silent the last few weeks here. Is there still developement going on?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
April 25, 2017, 08:52:08 PM
Overview of what's being worked on by The Scarab X Team:
April 21, 2017, 03:34:48 PM
Is this coin listed on any exchange yet?

The Crowdsale is still ongoing but Yes, it's listed on the Counterparty DEX @ https://xcpdex.com/SCARAB?market=XCP
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
April 21, 2017, 03:17:54 PM
Is this coin listed on any exchange yet?
April 19, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
A Blockchain Startup Every Artist Needs To See

Think of the traditional artist websites we see, most of them have tens of thousands of artists all fighting for a small glimpse of recognition or sales. With the Scarab model all of those artists work toward a common goal and the success of the artist is everyone’s success.

Only a very few artists can ever expect to earn millions on their art and even fewer still within their lifetimes. With Scarab the chances of being an actual part of a million dollar artist are much higher. How many artists could an artist support that earns say $100,000,000 annually? With Scarab there can only be 100,000 supporters or what we call members. At the speculated rate of $100,000,000 a year that is around $1,000 per Token (per artist membership) annually to create amazing art. Scarab’s actual earnings will depend on how involved and supportive the members are.

One of the big issues with token crowdsales is that they get all of these supporters willing to help the project succeed but they can’t always help. Scarab utilizes these supporters to create a vast network to really take advantage of its users. With this set in motion we can really push the boundaries of what an artist is and create a new future where the artist is no longer seen as singular.

Scarab Tokens: http://coinvend.io/scarab
April 13, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

*OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

After a successful event with CryptoArtGallery we're pleased to announce the introduction of our Community Projects and Tasks. Community members are now able to post their Scarab related projects on our site as long as they have a benefit for the community in some way.

Our first project has been running for a few days now and is listed under projects. It's called ARK PYRMD and it's a cross blockchain project that will give Scarab 10% of all the ARK revenue acquired.

Tasks are a way to find help working on your Scarab projects and will help the community reach out to each other to find solutions.

These types of projects and tasks are just a few of the ways in which our community will be working together for the benefit of Scarab.
You can find all projects and tasks listed on our website @ http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/community.html
April 13, 2017, 01:40:41 PM
This is really cool, I have high hopes for most good counterparty projects

Thanks so do we! Counterparty has a great deal of potential and that's why we're sticking with them for our Tokens.
April 13, 2017, 01:39:38 PM
I really hate walls of text just to explain another cryptocoin... as soon as I see that kind of stuff I call bullshit !

One FAQ page is hardly walls of text and our whitepaper is one of the quicker reads in the industry. We have to communicate the idea in some form, written text seems to be the way to go for now.

Video with voice ? Spotsy does that.... can you ?

We have a video in the works so yes, we will have that out soon.

I can make that happen. Fly to my town and I will shoot u on camera. U will get ur video with voice and quality made soundtrack consisting of my stomach rumble. I can assist u with whatever u need to be done. I read the whitepaper and laughed a lot at ur immaturity, multiple logical fallacies and absence of sense. Its dumbass reading. Whitepaper should be technical.

The Whitepaper is used to layout our vision, the problem, our solution and the overview of how it will be achieved.  If you have a specific question about anything technical we'd be glad to give you our best answer. 
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 12, 2017, 03:04:28 PM
This is really cool, I have high hopes for most good counterparty projects
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
April 12, 2017, 02:58:06 PM
I really hate walls of text just to explain another cryptocoin... as soon as I see that kind of stuff I call bullshit !

One FAQ page is hardly walls of text and our whitepaper is one of the quicker reads in the industry. We have to communicate the idea in some form, written text seems to be the way to go for now.

I can make that happen. Fly to my town and I will shoot u on camera. U will get ur video with voice and quality made soundtrack consisting of my stomach rumble. I can assist u with whatever u need to be done. I read the whitepaper and laughed a lot at ur immaturity, multiple logical fallacies and absence of sense. Its dumbass reading. Whitepaper should be technical.
April 12, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

How do you get Scarab Tokens?

You can now acquire Scarab Tokens by going to our vending machine. Note: You will need a CounterWallet address.

UPDATE # 2: First Scarab Token Available!

The sale of this Token will set the price for the rest of the Tokens, purchase now @ http://coinvend.io/scarab or wait for the price to set.

Rise As One
www.TheScarabExperiment.org

An Experimental, Encrypted, Artist, Created by Anyone

all rights reserved © Copyright 2017 The Scarab Experiment

So it's about 0.006 BTC per scarab, or $6.50 worth of XCP which is about 1.7053 XCP.

there's 40K Scarab available for this purchase.

What will you be doing with the 50k token reserve?

also what will you do with the BTC & XCP collected? will you be willing to work out a payment release structure with an escrow for the BTC funds collected, so as to incentivize you to work over long period of time, instead of just getting the BTC/XCP upfront and leaving the project?

Total 100k Tokens. The reserve is a total of 60k. 50k is reserved for artists whose artwork becomes a part of Scarab's official works, 1k per artist, 50 artists total. 10k is for administrative, bounties, advertising etc. 40k available for the crowdsale which is now ongoing at http://coinvend.io/scarab

Hope that helps, glad to answer any other questions.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 12, 2017, 01:34:49 PM
The market is empty. Even the buy back wall is missing and I don't think it was eaten up.
Is everything allright?

The buy back wall has just been replaced, it had expired. We're working on some new developments that will become a part of the projects shared assets. The launch is still being prepped for and is now imminent in exactly 56 days...stay tuned. 

Thanks for the action and for the news.
Waiting impatiently for good things to happen Smiley
April 12, 2017, 01:31:41 PM
The market is empty. Even the buy back wall is missing and I don't think it was eaten up.
Is everything allright?

The buy back wall has just been replaced, it had expired. We're working on some new developments that will become a part of the projects shared assets. The launch is still being prepped for and is now imminent in exactly 56 days...stay tuned. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
April 12, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

How do you get Scarab Tokens?

You can now acquire Scarab Tokens by going to our vending machine. Note: You will need a CounterWallet address.

UPDATE # 2: First Scarab Token Available!

The sale of this Token will set the price for the rest of the Tokens, purchase now @ http://coinvend.io/scarab or wait for the price to set.

Rise As One
www.TheScarabExperiment.org

An Experimental, Encrypted, Artist, Created by Anyone

all rights reserved © Copyright 2017 The Scarab Experiment

So it's about 0.006 BTC per scarab, or $6.50 worth of XCP which is about 1.7053 XCP.

there's 40K Scarab available for this purchase.

What will you be doing with the 50k token reserve?

also what will you do with the BTC & XCP collected? will you be willing to work out a payment release structure with an escrow for the BTC funds collected, so as to incentivize you to work over long period of time, instead of just getting the BTC/XCP upfront and leaving the project?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 12, 2017, 05:37:50 AM
Is everything allright?
April 03, 2017, 10:15:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

April 03, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

April 03, 2017, 09:29:50 PM
Any news? Very quiet here...

Hello Kryptowerk, we're actively working, here are some highlights:

1. 65 Days until artist submissions begin going through the system. Countdown at http://thescarabexperiment.org

2.Crowdsale for Scarab Tokens is ongoing.

3.We are working on acquiring more sponsors and partnerships, last week we announced our newest sponsor: http://cryptoartgallery.org/
Ah great, good to see some actual progress.
I like the cryptoart gallery. UK is a bit far away for me, though.

Are there any guidelines about what kind of art is accepted? Can it be a (high-quality) photo of a painting or drawing? A rendered image? Any limitations?

No limitations and all mediums accepted. If you consider it art then it can be submitted.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2017, 06:23:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: