Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Scarab Experiment (Official) - page 8. (Read 6754 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
March 13, 2017, 09:38:29 PM
Yes, bounty campaign is important for your succesfull ICO
goodluck dev

Bounty has started

no bounty social media?
or signature campaign sir?
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
March 13, 2017, 08:50:03 PM
Could I creat a  piece of art and submit to be put under the Scarab Personae Brand now?
BTW,  I am a  unknown artist Smiley

You can submit art now here: http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/submission.html but you will have to verify that you hold Scarab Tokens for the artwork to go through the system. The Scarab Token vending machine has not opened just yet.
according to what you said ,the net works is not working ,right?

The system will begin working when the Tokens are available starting on March 15th. You can still submit art now but it won't check your counterwallet address for Scarab Tokens until after the Tokens are available. You'll need to have at least 1 Scarab Token in your wallet for the system to start the process.
where could I get the coin?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
March 13, 2017, 07:14:25 PM
The idea is good but poorly presented in my opinion

Thanks for appreciating the idea we're working toward a more effective way to communicate it.
March 13, 2017, 07:13:06 PM
goodluck dev

Bounty has started
March 13, 2017, 06:11:00 PM

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Ahead of the Token launch on March 15th we've officially started the Bounty Campaign!

Visit http://thescarabexperiment.org/bounty

Submit all bounties through the form on this page.

​​Here are the details:

Bounty pool total is 3,000 Tokens.
Bounties will continue until the pool is empty.
New bounties may be added as time goes on.

TRANSLATION: 25 Tokens for each approved translation on bitcointalk.org

BLOGS: 50 Tokens for each approved blog. Any blog with The Scarab Experiment as the main focus, make it good.

VIDEOS: 100 Tokens for each ex-plainer video. Any Video with The Scarab Experiment as the main focus, make it awesome..

​Bounties will be reviewed individually for quality and accuracy. Any bounty submission not meeting our standards will not receive bounty.

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
March 13, 2017, 12:15:13 PM
goodluck dev
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 13, 2017, 10:04:55 AM
The idea is good but poorly presented in my opinion
March 13, 2017, 10:02:04 AM
Could I creat a  piece of art and submit to be put under the Scarab Personae Brand now?

You can submit art now here: http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/submission.html but you will have to verify that you hold Scarab Tokens for the artwork to go through the system. The Scarab Token vending machine has not opened just yet.

The system will begin working when the Tokens are available starting on March 15th. You can still submit art now but it won't check your counterwallet address for Scarab Tokens until after the Tokens are available. You'll need to have at least 1 Scarab Token in your wallet for the system to start the process.
Activity: 599
March 13, 2017, 01:32:50 AM

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
March 12, 2017, 01:39:17 PM
I see. Counterparty based piece of gunge with no premise and distinctly outlined vision. If I was to drag myself to ur level I would make new coins every night. I cant even imagine how many futile alts I could have developed up until now. Although I think I would never pick such a retarded name Scarab

^let's give them a chance to show us something! I'm just confused why i need to buy if im an artist ~ i have works i'll be happy to contribute to get this going for the sake of the art and the idea!! :-D
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
March 12, 2017, 01:28:13 PM
I see. Counterparty based piece of gunge with no premise and distinctly outlined vision. If I was to drag myself to ur level I would make new coins every night. I cant even imagine how many futile alts I could have developed up until now. Although I think I would never pick such a retarded name Scarab
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
March 12, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

We've been working on Scarab in stealth mode for the last two years and we think it's time to launch our
ICO now that our platform is finished and ready to begin functioning.
​Welcome to the future of Art.

Just want to ask if there's someone already that submitted an artwork to your team?
I can't see anyone yet from your website.

This token might be valuable in the future as the supply is very minimal.

^ya sounds interesting Trumpcoin is doing promotional artist artwork outreach this year too..i'll be keeping an eye here as the Overstock CEO dude is into counterparty stuff right? :-D
March 12, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

We've been working on Scarab in stealth mode for the last two years and we think it's time to launch our

Just want to ask if there's someone already that submitted an artwork to your team?

Yes we have submissions already but since the Tokens are not released there's no way of knowing if the submitter will become a legitimate holder of Scarab Tokens yet. If they do then after we launch their submission will be released to The Scarab Community for a decision.  
Activity: 588
March 12, 2017, 03:33:13 AM
any bounty  for translation sir,,?
if yes,I will reserved indonesian translation,,thanks sir

Bounties will be announced soon. Translations will be needed and your reservation is noted, thank you for the interest.
For the fastest updates please go to http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/ and sign up and enter your email to be notified.
ok thanks sir,,
any bounty  for translation sir,,?

Bounties will be announced soon. Translations will be needed and your reservation is noted, thank you for the interest.
For the fastest updates please go to http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/ and sign up and enter your email to be notified.
Done, ok thanks sir
March 12, 2017, 03:31:37 AM
if I buy 1 token what price?

Great question! and we have an interesting answer for this. We have no idea what the value of each Scarab Token will be so we decided to price them the fairest way we could think of.

The price will be set through an auction style sale of the very first token, whatever the first token receives as a sale price will be the set value for each Token.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
March 12, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

March 12, 2017, 03:26:33 AM
any bounty  for translation sir,,?

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 12, 2017, 03:23:26 AM
if I buy 1 token what price?
Activity: 588
March 12, 2017, 03:19:23 AM
any bounty  for translation sir,,?
March 12, 2017, 03:13:15 AM
you can explain detail scarab coin dev
spefication scarab coin, total suply coin, type coin, about ico selling scarab coin and about bounty
if you open bounty translation and you need indonesian translation i want reseve indonesian languange

Scarab Token: XCP Asset

Total Supply: 100,000 Tokens

Token Distribution: 50,000 goes to 50 artists whose work has been chosen by community votes(those holding Scarab Tokens)

40,000: For ICO

10,000: For The Scarab Community for bounties, fees, exhibits etc.
how to get Scarab Token: XCP Asset ?

They will be available on March 15th 2017, You'll need a counterparty wallet which you can get by:

How do you open a CounterWallet Account?

Steps to open your own counterwallet and import your Scarab Tokens that you can hold, trade, or sell:

1. Open a secure cryptowallet by going to https://counterwallet.io/
2. Click create new wallet, then follow instructions.

Once you have a wallet and it goes live you can buy Tokens here: http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/scarab-tokens.html

The first post says no ico but the blog says 40, 000 for ICO which is it?
if this becomes legit, it can be a good token for profit. I just don't know the technical details of it but looking at its supply, its very possible to earn with it being an investor. IF...

Sorry that was a cut and paste typo which has been fixed, it's an ICO through Coindaddy.io vending services.
Pages:
Jump to: