Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Scarab Experiment (Official) - page 4. (Read 6754 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 22, 2017, 11:52:20 AM
1. Bounty Hunters: We have NOW opened buy orders on the Counterparty DEX where you can sell us back your SCARAB for XCP at anytime. The buy back value here is .211 XCP per SCARAB (~.65 usd) or 10% of the buy price to protect our buyers.

The price you offer is awfully low. What stops the bounty hunters offer their tokens for 1.5 or even 2 XCP on DEX, giving the investors or speculators the chance to buy cheaper than from your vending machine?
What I am trying to tell is: you should have delayed sending out the bounties. Now it's a little late so you could offer a bit fairer price, making the bounty hunters don't count much in the equation.
However, it's your business, your call Smiley DEX is not much of user-friendly, which may give you an edge Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
March 22, 2017, 11:42:58 AM
This is actually a very interesting coin, so I thought I would give it a submission since I am a designer. I bought the scarab tokens and they are sitting in my counterparty wallet. However, when I submit the artist submission form I get an error that says "please correct the highlighted fields" and it has the counterwallet address highlighted. I have my counterwallet address within the box, but I still get the error. Any thoughts on this?

This issue has been fixed, reload the website and try again. Thank you.

Perfect. Successful submission. Thank you for helping me out.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
March 22, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
This is actually a very interesting coin, so I thought I would give it a submission since I am a designer. I bought the scarab tokens and they are sitting in my counterparty wallet. However, when I submit the artist submission form I get an error that says "please correct the highlighted fields" and it has the counterwallet address highlighted. I have my counterwallet address within the box, but I still get the error. Any thoughts on this?

This issue has been fixed, reload the website and try again. Thank you.
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
March 22, 2017, 11:04:49 AM
March 22, 2017, 10:46:47 AM

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

1. We now accept XCP (Counterparty) at our vending machine! http://coinvend.io/scarab

2. Scarab is now available on the Counterparty DEX (Exchange)

March 22, 2017, 09:55:20 AM
Will it be possible for somebody to submit a piece of art before all the tokens are sold?

Yes, the submission process is already live but the community voting process has not yet begun. So Token holders can submit artwork but it will be queued in the system until voting goes live. We will stagger the submissions so the community is not overwhelmed by too many submissions when it first begins.  Artwork Submission is done here: http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/submission.html
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
March 22, 2017, 09:46:31 AM
Will it be possible for somebody to submit a piece of art before all the tokens are sold?
March 22, 2017, 09:43:50 AM
great , First bounties already send out?

Yes, the first batch of reward bounty was sent out for already completed bounties. Now, the rest of the reward bounties are sent out as they're completed after our moderator approves the submission.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 22, 2017, 05:52:19 AM
great , First bounties already send out?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 22, 2017, 05:06:33 AM
I just checked and I can confirm I received 25 SCARAB tokens for the ANN translation I've done.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
March 22, 2017, 03:12:08 AM

*ATTENTION*

The First Scarab Token Has sold and the Crowdsale has officially begun!

How did the first Token sell?

We held a countdown sale for a single Token, where the price started at 1 BTC and slowly went down until it sold. This Token sold and has set the price for the rest of the SCARAB at .006 BTC (~$6.50) per Token. The details of the transaction can be seen in our important transactions list here:http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/transactions.html
Congratulations!
First bounties already send out? GREAT! Will only be able to check my counterwallet this evening, though.
Definitly going to write an article about this on Steemit very soon.
Keep up the great work! Now I am really looking forward to the first art pieces of Scarab.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
March 21, 2017, 03:11:14 PM
#EXPECT_SCARAB  Cool *e1337x
March 21, 2017, 11:28:32 AM
Initial Bounties sent out! Still more to be earned http://thescarabexperiment.org/bounty.html
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
March 21, 2017, 11:27:01 AM
So the first token is sold at 0.006! Not a bad price. I was thinking I might buy that first one myself if it dropped to 0.005.

Good luck selling the rest!
March 21, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

*ATTENTION*

The First Scarab Token Has sold and the Crowdsale has officially begun!

How did the first Token sell?

We held a countdown sale for a single Token, where the price started at 1 BTC and slowly went down until it sold. This Token sold and has set the price for the rest of the SCARAB at .006 BTC (~$6.50) per Token. The details of the transaction can be seen in our important transactions list here:http://www.thescarabexperiment.org/transactions.html
March 21, 2017, 11:17:22 AM
Well yesterday i wanted to buy 1 token, have send amount to address but still not confirmed.
We see your transaction attempts and are looking into it.

It appears that you made a payment with a different address than what you entered as the source address. Please respond to our PM to sort this out for you.

In order for the vending machine to pay out, the payment SOURCE, DESTINATION, and AMOUNT must match what the vending machine is expecting.... If you send payment from a different address than what you indicated, or if you under-pay, then the transaction is not valid and the vending machine does not vend a token.

The issue was that when sending from a service like Coinbase the address used for the transaction is different than the address holding your BTC, for smoothest transaction please send your BTC to your CounterWallet address and then send to Vending Machine using the CounterWallet address.
March 20, 2017, 11:12:15 PM
Well yesterday i wanted to buy 1 token, have send amount to address but still not confirmed.

It appears that you made a payment with a different address than what you entered as the source address. Please respond to our PM to sort this out for you.

In order for the vending machine to pay out, the payment SOURCE, DESTINATION, and AMOUNT must match what the vending machine is expecting.... If you send payment from a different address than what you indicated, or if you under-pay, then the transaction is not valid and the vending machine does not vend a token.
March 20, 2017, 05:40:24 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
March 20, 2017, 04:36:56 PM
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
March 20, 2017, 12:44:29 PM
Very nice project....

GOOD LUCK  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: